Sign in to follow this  
QOH/Gina

The Queen of Heels

Gina, you look amazing in your photos but I'm sure you know that already. Thanks for posting and sharing your beauty!

i really could get some more compliments, every year i´m getting older i need twice as many compliments as before :-)

you are confusing 'older' with BETTER

that is what people say to ignore the truth :wavey:))

that is what people say to ignore the truth :wavey:))

looks like yours don't come over-night, they take time, something young women haven't experienced

:)

i really could get some more compliments, every year i´m getting older i need twice as many compliments as before :-)

We're ALL getting older,Gina. But you're looking hotter and sexier with age. :wavey:

No need to worry Gina you are smoking hot and always look forward to seeing photos of you in heels. :wavey:

Smoldering!

In the mood for something ...........

What brand are those shoes?

Very beautiful Gina. What a sexy collection of heels you have

Elite Heels, came from LW.

They look fine sizes UK3 to 7, larger sizes have the same ugly shape from Leatherworks as the heels height is the same as in small sizes.

another pair, different colour

post-1078-133522979623_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Completely awesome, fantastic photo, heels and outfit :-)

Elite Heels, came from LW.

They look fine sizes UK3 to 7, larger sizes have the same ugly shape from Leatherworks as the heels height is the same as in small sizes.

Ok, thanks. They looked a lot like a pair from Ernest I recently bought.

As always simply amazing pictures and heels.

Ok, thanks. They looked a lot like a pair from Ernest I recently bought.

You should have asked me, i could have given you the ones from ernest for a way better price i think.

You should have asked me, i could have given you the ones from ernest for a way better price i think.

Really? Do you have the same supplier?

another pair, different colour

You look terrific Gina! Wow! You are truly amazing! Keep it up. Look forward to seeing more beautiful pictures of you.

Really? Do you have the same supplier?

Yes, especially the ones you mentioned.

Every time I see a picture of you Gina, I am in the mood for something :unsure:

Do you have trouble with the sole flexing when you walk? Several of the platforms I have seem to lack stiffness in the sole between the platform and the heel. Love the pink ones.

Here are the ones I was thinking about: http://www.ernest-ch...ernis-noir.html

No problem to get these.

Do you have trouble with the sole flexing when you walk? Several of the platforms I have seem to lack stiffness in the sole between the platform and the heel. Love the pink ones.

I have the problems too, this is hard to explain in english, but the higher the heel/last the more it is difficult to get the sole/heel stiff. Some manufacturer told me it is not possible to get a stiff shoe, when the shoes is made the traditional way.

YOu do not have this problem with stripper platforms, because platform/sole/Heel is plastic and made out of one piece.. Then we have the problem that some manufacturers are just fixing the heel with nails and glue, the very good manufacturer are using a felxible metal joint from the heel to the sole.

No problem to get these.

I have the problems too, this is hard to explain in english, but the higher the heel/last the more it is difficult to get the sole/heel stiff. Some manufacturer told me it is not possible to get a stiff shoe, when the shoes is made the traditional way.

YOu do not have this problem with stripper platforms, because platform/sole/Heel is plastic and made out of one piece.. Then we have the problem that some manufacturers are just fixing the heel with nails and glue, the very good manufacturer are using a felxible metal joint from the heel to the sole.

I definately understand. I was curious if you had a supplier that took the time to do some proper structural engineering to provide a sufficient moment connection between the heel and sole. I've had thoughts of a welded shank incorporated into the sole, but since I don't know much about shoe construction, I'm not sure how the leather covering would work.

Still love to see all the beautiful shoes on your site. Just wish I had the funds to buy a pair if I could be sure of the sizing.

Edited by beepy

I definately understand. I was curious if you had a supplier that took the time to do some proper structural engineering to provide a sufficient moment connection between the heel and sole. I've had thoughts of a welded shank incorporated into the sole, but since I don't know much about shoe construction, I'm not sure how the leather covering would work.

Still love to see all the beautiful shoes on your site. Just wish I had the funds to buy a pair if I could be sure of the sizing.

There is one of our guys, but when the heel reaches a certain height, it is not possible do make the construction stable. ( in the case they make it the traditional way ) On the other side i´m soooooooooo mad

at all manfiacturers, because they are often very lazy and they do not show a lot of good will.

• Like 1

There is one of our guys, but when the heel reaches a certain height, it is not possible do make the construction stable. ( in the case they make it the traditional way ) On the other side i´m soooooooooo mad

at all manfiacturers, because they are often very lazy and they do not show a lot of good will.

Oh Gina, how I agree with you on that subject....most of them are so lazy.. I have a pair of thigh high boots with 7 inch heels from Ableman trading company that I bought in 1991 and they till look good and still in perfect shape...Now a days, you can't find a godd pair of extreme heels that won't break.

So true. I couldn't agree more with you.

PPiP

Park Posing in Pumps

Posted Image

in my own Ballroom or ist it just in my basement ?

Posted Image

Rock & Roll

Posted Image