Where can I get LOW heels (5 - 7 cm) for everyday wear in men's size?

Andy3142

I'm looking for low-heel shoes, say 5 or 6 cm in men's sizes for routine wear, day in, day out. My size is UK 9.5 = 10-3/4 inches, 27.5 cm length. I'm finding that almost all such shoes are smaller than that. I guess it's because men go more for high "statement" heels. For example

Eg https://www.amazon.co.uk/AaaozKjie-Foreign-Vintage-Fashionable-Comfortable/dp/B0CG2213B5 or

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006443379589.html

There are some just lovely shoes like this, but none big enough. Also, I'm looking for harder-wearing ones than the cheap'n'cheerful fashion shoes in the links. Can anyone suggest where I should look?

Many thanks

When I switch to womens shoes, I wore Bare Traps with short heels. But all I can tell you are US brands.

Determine the type of heels you want and google it with the size you want.  See what happenes.

I’m quite a fan of chunky heels of 7cms or so and have several pair. Like you I do not care for statement style and like you I want something nice. I have a very nice pair of chunky heeled ankle boots from Shoes of Prey which, unfortunately went out of business a few years ago. You may find some on eBay though, 

The others I have - taller boots - are from Jean Gaborit, a custom maker in France, considerably more expensive than high street offerings they are beautifully made and will last for ages and fit beautifully too. They have a wide range of styles and a good selection of low and mid-heel boots. As I say they are custom made so will take a few weeks but are well worth the time and cost if you can afford it. I take the view that I’d rather have one really nice pair than ten ordinary ones 

I would second Cali's advice, except for one thing: I don't think you're going to find Bare Traps, BOC, Born, Söfft (they are all basically the same) in a size that large. The biggest I've actually seen in brands like that is 11 USW. You might be able to make that work in a sandal, but that would really be pushing it for a fully enclosed shoe like you apparently want.

That’s true as regards sizing. Another good thing about going custom is that size no longer becomes an issue - I have bigger feet than yours and had no problems - but it was expensive.

Ghstd one of the good things about the late Shoes of Prey - their sizes went up to a UK11 or 12

Long Tall Sally occasionally have large sizes but very few heels unfortunately