A great time in Chicago

pebblesf

Finally met up with CAT after strolling around in Chicago in my Sam Edelman boots.  It was great to meet a guy who enjoys wearing traditional female gear and has the confidence to pull it off in most any social setting.  We talked work, family, life and heels, while enjoying a few drinks and food.  The waitress was all smiles, I did notice one little kid seated next to us look under our table trying to "figure it out".  I even forgot I was wearing my boots until I headed to the restroom on the darn slippery tile floors....Didn't slip/fall, but was walking like it was my first day in heels for sure....Once back outside, I took another stroll around to regain my heeling stride.  Hoping the traffic subsided so CAT got home without delay.

A great time for sure,  hope we can do it again buddy....D

• Like 4

CAT has quite the outfits for sure. Despite enormous problems in the rest of the city Chicago still has an immaculate downtown area full of people and activities. Though I live in a rural area 64 miles/102km northwest of the downtown area it doesn't take long to transform to a completely different world down there. I'm sure CAT was the venerable host. I have shown two sisters, a brother, and some friends around Chicago and all enjoyed the trips there. As I've said before meeting some of our forum members is a highly rewarding experience. HinH

• Like 4

Happy.....   Yes, meeting another guy who wears high heels is a rewarding experience.  I have met two other guys from this site and each time it was enjoyable, especially trading stories about how we got involved with heels.  We have tried to meet on two occasions, both times scheduling did not work out.  Hopefully some future date will allow time to meet.  

Take care...  sf  

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

You guys are so right, meeting a fellow heeler is so rewarding.   For me, it is tough, because I don't get much notice before trips making it less likely that it will work out.  It really means a great deal when guys make an extra effort to make it work.  At the same time, I remind everyone that working for the airlines means that my schedule changes constantly, and cancellations are the norm, so I never want anyone to rearrange their plans/go way out of their way, only to have me cancel out....

Pebbles....   If you get thru SNA (John Wayne, CA) let me know....   I not to far away, maybe a meeting would work....??  It's always fun to compare notes with another high heel waring guy!!!   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

1 hour ago, SF said:

Pebbles....   If you get thru SNA (John Wayne, CA) let me know....   I not to far away, maybe a meeting would work....??  It's always fun to compare notes with another high heel waring guy!!!   sf

Will do for sure.   I do get sna layovers every once in awhile.  Don