Had To Go To Lower Heel

I have worn my really hi 9west boots twice this week and another pair that was really hi and kind of bothered my ankle.

After I get to work I am always saying I need to wear something lower but I just can't when it's time to get dressed. The hi ones are just really making my left ankle tired towards the end of the week. I guess I am starting to feel like woman do when they get older and have been wearing hi heels a lot. So I have gone from a 4.5in heel down to a 3.75in heel today. Not sure if I have worn these to work but I have worn the black ones like these.

I have even been saying I need to start buying lower heels but it's hard to do. By low I mean like the ones I have on today. This is a great heel height. That just reminded of the new Vince camuto boots I bought. Same heel as these and I have not worn them to work yet. Pretty bad when you forget you bought new shoes. Great deal on them. I think they wear about $150 and I got them for $60.

Here is what I have on today.

I will see if I need to quiet the heel on the Vince camuto and wear them friday. They are kind of plain and it's one of those pairs of shoes that look better once they have been worn a good bit.

I do t know of why some shoes are like that. They just look better once they get some wear to them.

post-2198-0-17466000-1426166975_thumb.jp

I am going through the same dilemma. I have sworn, in the past, that I'm going to quit buying heels lower than 4 1/2 inches, because anything lower just doesn't look right to me. However, it takes so much effort to maintain the physical fitness required to wear such heels all the time, I think I'm finally cracking and am willing to wear some lower heels.

Well I am back in the 9 west boots with a 4+

Inch heel. (No platform and size 9)

I have looked into stretches and how dancers learn to flex or bend their foot so far. Now I have started some stretches that ballot dancers do to be able to "pointe". I think it has helped. I have kind of done some stretches on occasion that simulate being in a heel but now I have started stretching the top of my foot. I think my left ankle will always be limited and never bend as far as my right but so far today it seems a little easier to walk.

Second day. 10 am and my ankle hurts.

Something lower tomorrow.

Not only that a guy that use to work here is back for a few weeks. Not sure if I want him to know because he travels around and I am sure he would run his mouth about me. Not sure if I want it known all over the south......yet.

Oh well. With no he doubt he will say something to me if he knows I wear heels.

Those boots look great, and I'm sure you can walk in them all day with minimal discomfort.  We all seem to want to wear the highest heels possible, but that just isn't possible all the time.  Your new boots seem like a great compromise. 

My ankle itself gives out.

I can still walk but it's like it has no strength after a day or 2.

I do have another pair of boots that are lower that gives me a "cramp" in my outer left calf. Kinda the same thing. It tightens up so much on a long walk that after a while I have no strength on the left side. I think I have one other pair that does that too.

it's funny how a lower heel can cause problems over a higher heel.

I had an ankle problem last year and started posting about it here.  The problem eventually went away.  The problem was in my left ankle and I noticed that sleeping on my right side helped resolve tie problem.  I think it was a nerve group being pinched in my lower back and changing my sleeping position relieved it.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.