Onlymaker Shoes

Bigfoot15

• 4 weeks later...

I own two boots of theirs. For most orders, they ask you about your foot measurements and then have them made. Takes about 1 month for delivery. The first pair I got this way fit extremely well. Actually one of the very few shoes that don't feel tight in the front. Some of their styles are also available directly from Amazon and you can get them within 2 days, without measuring your feet of course. My second pair came through this, and they fit the same as the first ones. The heels generally tend to bend quite a bit, and they also go straight down in the back which favors bending. This has the consequence that the heel tips die extremely quickly. I typically replace all my tips immediately by metal tips. For these, even metal tips wore down really quickly (only example I know of). They also feel as if they are higher than what you measure. They are meant to look like copies of high end shoes, but the quality is of course not that great. Perfect for my case though.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup you all just signing on to let you know about the new additions that I got recently.  I just got some yellow 6 inch booties from Onlymaker.  And I think these are hot let me know what you think!!!!!

hiheellover23,

Your new boots are awesome!

They will copy any shoes or boots. These were $109.00 shipped. I am very pleased with the quality. I am US men's size 11. I sent measurments and they made the boots.

Here is the original boots on aliexpress. Only to size 8.5.

Mechanic,

Your boots are awesome too!

I have had a pair of shoes on order with OnlyMaker since the middle of December and my order is not going so smoothly.  I don't want to complain about the process too much as they do still seem to be working with me and if everything ultimately works out I'll sing praises for them.

My fingers are crossed as they seem to make some pretty cool shoes and if they really will make any pair of shoes for you then a lot of options open up.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 3 weeks later...