Wearing Heel For Sexual Thing And Would Like To Go Out

jim102

Hello. I still have that "loving heel" feeling and when I go to walmart close to the woman shoes section I always see old women sellers and I get back to another place. I always telling myself why it is only made for girls? Why is important to look good for wearing heels when you totally do not care about clothing and just want to wear heels out. Women black patent heels or some boots are the prettiest shoes vs ugly men shoes. Only made for women and I never see guys wearing heels in my town Quebec city, Canada except just one known transexual at tv but rarely. I feel like the only guy in that province is liking heels top wear it out. Maybe others are so secret secret secret lover heels? A real mystery!!!

Since I have the age of 20 I had bought karma pumps from payless store the same like karmen pumps they just changed the name, journey black patent, lolita Platform shoes and mid heel with 1.5 inches. I have had to throw them away it was being too lazy(got tired of).

I had a very bad exprerience to payless store and they closed almost all the stores. Since then I was only buying them online but I always worried about hidding them in my room!!! Now the niece of my mother-in-law(not my real mother) will come form algeria during next automn and in january I will got to school for 5 months and will work so heels I think I will not wear them so often.

I have had to spent lot of money for heels and I still want to have more like on eBay.ca I would like to have 3 new pairs but always court shoes 2.5 inches. I had wore my journey pumpsduring the Christmas Holiday in 2011 and what I got is hammer toes some pains and numbness because I was wearing them all the day.

I do not know what to do and to think. For me is would be impossible to wear them freedomly I figure out what my father would say and I makes me really bad and embarrassing. :online2long: Worried about questions they would ask me if I order them by post mail. Maybe I am not made for that heeling feeling love. Just wanna wear shoes and nothing else but only  winter boots and court shoes.

I would like to go shop heels with future girlfriends if I can get the niece as my new girlfriend!

Hey jim102,

Sounds like you have many of the same fears that the rest of us have had. Many of us have been caught between our desire to wear heels and our fears of what we see as the possible alternative results. However, many of the results are just from our fears and we hold ourselves back for literally no real reason. 

When you are away at school, you will be able to see more times that you can wear heels, even if a lot of your time is also at work. You might even try wearing heels more openly around new friends. Guys in heels use to be so taboo, but now the attitude of many people has changed so that they think it is really a good thing that men are willing to walk in heels.

Now you said that wearing some of your heels made you develop hammer-toes. Perhaps they were the wrong size, for I haven't had problems like yours as long as my heels fit properly. Sometimes it is hard to find the right size for each brand or design can vary enough to make them not fit right, even though they are the same labeled size. 

Keep us informed about how things are going at school, work, and any other heeling activities. Take care and have a Happy New Year!

hammer toes, my real size is 10 and it fit correctly. Had those issues with a 2.7 inches and I do not know why maybe I walked too much with and worn them many hours each day!. I found out that website 3 years ago and many of you are living in United States and yes I heard  enough about wearing heels there to know people mind has changed but not still in my country. Just figure out people here begun to accept gays and they have never seen or heard about men wearing heels except  the gay walk in Montreal. So I know I live in a enough open society but I cannot believe I would be accepted by the people around me. A day if I hear  often about men in heels at news I am sure I will go out. There are too much anxious people here to try to wear heels. I really would like to start with high heel winter boots but I need to accept the consequences it will do. ME vs my family and folks and Young adult women who do not know me and if the girl I wanna match with would know i like wearing heels imagine the rest.

I must admit it will not be easy for me to do that. It is hard to deal with all the bla bla bla(talking , talking) of the people especially if it is your family and they never known before that you like heels! I am a big anxious who takes drugs for anxiety. I have fear to be embarrassed of the comments of others. I would not go at school or work with heels. Just like women to go commercials!

I share some of the opinions here and don't agree with others.

I don't waste my time thinking that heels shouldn't be just for women, because I can't change the world's opinions. I'm not sure how it plays out in any other places in the world but here in the US we prefer to have our opinions handed to us and then we embrace them. And to be honest, if men started wearing heels there would be little fun for me in doing it. I don't do it to stand out or be noticed, but I DO enjoy wearing women's (key word--women's) shoes and that is what my fetish is about, so if there were men's heels, I wouldn't really be interested. I would still buy and wear women's shoes. And when I refer to the US I realize that it is not a homogeneous place. The people in the area where I live, and my acquaintances and friends, are much less accepting of people who operate outside what they consider the "norm", which is a middle-America-christian-value norm that has a hard time dealing with fetishes of any kind. We have lots of taboos in my area.

As for being noticed, I think that isn't something that can be stereotyped. Overall, the US is not very accepting of people operating outside fashion norms, but there are two exceptions. The first is big cities, where there is more variety in people. There are places you can go in New York City in red platform stilettos and nobody will glance at you. Granted, they will assume you are a transvestite, but they will be used to seeing such things and it doesn't affect them. Chances are they know someone just like you. Also, in a big city the locals have little interest in anything they aren't directly involved in. They are on their way somewhere and don't give a thought to you and your heels. On the other  hand, tourists may stare because they are not used to such "oddities"!  The second exception is that nobody really looks at your feet. It took me decades to realize that I was the only one looking at shoes and feet, and it was because I had a fetish. I have stood and talked to friends in a store while wearing 2 inch chunky heels, ballet flats, and other women's shoes and they never have looked down to take notice at all. Not that I was showing them off! Or not quaking on the inside. Those meetings weren't something I wanted to have happen! But they did and I lived.

I don't agree with the advice to wear heels around your friends, new or old. At your age it would be a good way to lose friends. I have had a set of friends for 40 years now and they know nothing about my shoe fetish, nor do I plan to tell them. It is a place I just don't want to go. Maybe when you go away to school you can become a bit more bold.I am not sure where  you are going to school but what I remember about college is that despite having less real privacy you have more freedom from your parents and people who have expectations of you. Nobody will search your closet for heels so you can easily stash a few pairs there in a box. If you like women's shoes that aren't heels try to find a pair or two that you can wear in public. Nobody will notice chunky winter boots when you are in class or walking on campus. 

As time reveals more about the proclivities of people and as men open up about their activities for wearing heels, it will become apparent that heeling is more of a common activity than we have been led to believe. For an example, just notice the many people who have posted introductions as they find this forum. Common sense tells me, there has got to be many, many more people with the desire to wear high heeled footwear. Granted there are some who are wanting to satisfy their curiosity, to seek a bit of personal pleasure, or to understand why and how some and/or other men and women have the drive to wear such usually provocative and impractical footwear. However, most of the active forum members just like to be apart of and share in a community of men and women that enjoys wearing heels.