Heeled Work Boot

chrisinkilts

Just had a group from out of state come in for training. It was a little unusual with the number of women that attended this very male dominated industry. One gal had on a boot very similar to this: Posted Image

Never seen them before, they looked great and apart from the obvious heel, could be men's.

Found this one at Payless: http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10268&skuId=129727095&productId=72769&lotId=129727&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

The practice of women buying footwear from the men's section is well known. Now shoe manufacturers label their male styled footwear products for women so that they will be more appealingly acceptable for male customers. Kind of ironic isn't it?

I have similar pairs of shoes in both brown and black and I wear them to work often. Nobody notices at all. They are comfortable and have just enough heel for me to enjoy having them on.

I have these also.  Too bad they were discontinued - I was waiting for a brown pair to appear on clearance but alas - too late and they sold at full price.  I got two pair of black at $12 a pair on sale.  These look like orthopedic shoes from the 1950 and 1960 except for the lug sole.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.