Buying Heelless Wedges

dahool

Dear ladies and gents,

I'm trying to find an internet shop where I could buy "heelless" wegdes like the one from Office.co.uk, called Shocker Wedge.

Posted Image

Has anyone of you seen such wedges anywhere? The colour is not so important - it can be either black, red, white or beige as in this picture. But the size matters - I need 11 US or 9 UK.

I'd be very grateful if you could provide me some links.

Thanks and best regards!

I'm not sure where to buy them, or at least some good quality shoes that won't kill your feet. But I saw a girl in toronto wear a pair with a dress on. I had the huge smile on my face. And she could walk good in them. No matter if you are a man oe woman, wear shoes that you can walk gracefully in, if it is really high heels, then even better!

Watch ebay? I did and found these in a uk 8 for a pound. yep a pound! post-2779-0-34438500-1373828676_thumb.jppost-2779-0-28989200-1373828691_thumb.jp 2" platform, 7" total heel :) Primark stores going under the Atmosphere label. No current web store :(. Primark often do uk9s. Incidentally I have this pair of "tapered" wedges that have the same footprint but slightly shorter. post-2779-0-87225000-1373829460_thumb.jp These are regularly on ebay. Happy hunting Al

I've seen them at Charlotte Russe, Deb, and Journey's Shi stores. Usually they are the suedo nfelt materials, and some spikes, etc. When I see a pair I'm interested in, I'm going to try them - Just because. If I can walk in them, then I'll add them to my collection. I tend to stay away from suede finishes though

Hello everyone, Many thanks for your support. As I mentioned before, the problem might be with the size as there are not so many shops which sell UK9/EU42 size. I've also seen the Atmosphere wedges but they were only up to UK8. Primark is not available in Poland and they don't sell over the Internet so the only way is to find them on Ebay. I'm also thinking about Steve Madden Gravityy wedges but they claim to be UK8/EU42. I'm affraid that the size might be too small after all. But I'll try to buy them if I catch the occassion. Best regards!

Hello everyone,

Many thanks for your support. As I mentioned before, the problem might be with the size as there are not so many shops which sell UK9/EU42 size.

I've also seen the Atmosphere wedges but they were only up to UK8. Primark is not available in Poland and they don't sell over the Internet so the only way is to find them on Ebay.

I'm also thinking about Steve Madden Gravityy wedges but they claim to be UK8/EU42. I'm affraid that the size might be too small after all. But I'll try to buy them if I catch the occassion.

Best regards!

Maybe, you should have a look at: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-gz-wedge-ankle-gold-metal-strap-peep-toe-genuine-real-suede-leather-sandals-shoes/1071060749.html

I have a pair of inverted wedge heel boots with 6" heels and 1.5" plat. They are not true heelless wedges, but completely amazing. They are: fluevog malibu la boots.

• 2 weeks later...