First Public Adventure

bootsboy95

Hello everyone. I have been doing lots of reading and taking advice from everyone. I just bought a pair of 3 inch wedge boots and some boot cut jeans. Today was my first public heeling experience. I did some small things like dropping my mom off at the airport and going to the bank. Tomorrow I am going to wear them to the grocery store and to the mall. Today was so exciting. I didn't even feel nervous. I was going to start my heeling adventures in a pair of 4 inch heel boots but decided to work my way up to them and start with these 3 inch wedges. I am very excited to continue getting out there and have fun. I would like to thank everyone for all their support and advice. Happy Heeling!

post-19349-0-48606000-1371533227_thumb.j

Good going! Glad you found it uplifting (so to speak!). We love to hear success stories, so keep up the heeling and the posting. Each time you go out heeling it gets easier, and you'll soon wonder why you waited so long. Steve

Good job on the public heeling and I think they're a great pair to start with. I have a similar pair that I'm out in quite regularly. I'm off out at the weekend to buy some court heels for heeling in public as its the next step for me. Well done!

That looks like a great choice for your first outing. t reminds me that I should re-discover some of the heels I wore on my early adventures, so thanks for that.

I am very excited to continue getting out there and have fun.

That's a great attitude. Good luck to you.

If you like it, wear it.

bootboy95, Welcome to the world of heeling. Hope that you get to heel more often, as time goes on. We all started out slow and today many of us men, here at HHP really enjoy heeling in public. I know that I do!!!!!!! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Congrats bootsboy95... apart from your taste (I respect but not much my style) and going out in heels (something I do not plan on doing), I really admire when someone heads on towards their fears and uncertainties and end up with success like you did! takes some guts to face the world we live in heels!