The Boots I Didn't Even Try On :-(

at9

My partner and I went to the Bicester Outlet VIllage yesterday for the first time, mainly because it was on our route home from a short holiday and we had a little time to spare. Didn't realise that it was mainly expensive designer outlets where the villainously expensive becomes potentially affordable if you're lucky. My partner rather fancied a multicoloured jacket. Reduced from about £3500 to about £1700. Ouch! Wasn't even remotely that special. It was a bit downmarket seeing a Clarks store there but she got a new pair of trainers for £10. From the kids section as she has tiny UK3 feet. (That's EU36, US womens 5) At Sergio Rossi I saw some gorgeous "over the knee" low heel boots reduced from about £750 to about £150. Just about affordable. They were EU42 so I stood a half chance with my nominal EU43 feet and the boots looked fairly big. Then realised we were running late for a timed entry ticket so we left without me trying them. They probably wouldn't have fitted anyway but how will I ever know. Certainly not driving 70 miles each way to find out. Can't find the exact boot online but they were quite like this picture. No metal insert above the heel and with a top section that could easily be cuffed down or up. I've never worn boots over trousers out before but with those beauties I could see myself buckling my swash around town.

post-1248-0-92496800-1368711042_thumb.jp

Yup, the coulda, shoulda woulda syndrome hey! That is exactly the kind of thing one does not want to miss......sorry you did not get a chance at9. Hopefully you will find some good finds in the future!

Can't find the exact boot online but they were quite like this picture. No metal insert above the heel and with a top section that could easily be cuffed down or up. I've never worn boots over trousers out before but with those beauties I could see myself buckling my swash around town.

You could have made use of your parrot too ;)

Landlubber? Yes Scurvy? I eat lots of oranges Dog? Woof! See you in Barking. (For the benefit of our foreign friends this is a suburb in east London)