Lovely Aerosoles Pumps, Up To Size 12!

ChipsHH

I found these Aerosoles on DSW and felt they needed an immediate posting on here. They have a bit of a flair to them that might fancy many of you on here. What's more: they go up to size 12! Definitely makes visiting my far-off store worthwhile (and to see what sticker color they have for size 12s, heh heh). I wouldn't mind them being the shoe I wear to get back into the hang of heeling, but the price and the money....go figure, haha.

http://www.dsw.com/s...,dsw12cat880002

Formally "HHDude"

Yes, Aerosoles shoes do go to size 12, in most of their styles. Go to the Aerosoles website to take a look. I get a catalog from them for each season and own several pairs of their shoes, clogs and boots. I like their shoes and boots. Although, I wear a size 11 (Women's) their fit is quite comfortable. We have no retail Aerosoles store in my area, but I have been in one, while traveling. Happy Heeling, bluejay

WHile DSW does have many shoes to size 12 on line, it is quite rare to find a size 12 in the store. So if the store is a long trip for you, you might want to call ahead to see if they have the 12s in store. Not sure about Aerosoles stores. Does anyone know if they typically carry 12s in store?

Aerosoles shoes and sandals are wonderful. Very stylish and comfortable. I have 3 pair. In my area the stores generally carry up to size 11 and can order size 12. Every time I have gone into an Aerosoles store the staff are very friendly and helpful. They could care less that you are a guy who enjoys wearing heels. Visit an Aerosoles store and see for yourself, you will be pleased (hopefully). This season I have had my eye on the Lollipowp and Abracadabra styles, but I have too many heels as it is!!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

SF, I agree about Aerosoles' quality, fit, and value. I have many pairs myself, and they're among my favorites. The two you mentioned are very attractive. I have my eye on them also. I like the Lollipowp best, but the heel is too slim for me, and I suspect too high for you. The Abracadabra style looks great in black, but I don't like it in white. That heel would be no problem for me. Let us know if you get either. Steve