New Members?

Buckets of new members joining us. Like on 21 november 15 or so. Where are they? Why do they join? Are they to shy to post? Are they only here for the pictures? So many questions I have.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Where are they? Good question. I have NEVER seen another guy out in heels - or any other type of gals shoe. Sometimes I feel like I am the only guy out here that wear heels. It's a lonely life... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hi Freshinheels, Meganiwish, and SF :jap:

Sorry, that sounds a lot like me. I've been registered on here for quite a few years, but rarely post anything.

I'm afraid life is rather busy with kids, hobbies, part time work (i'm the one that had to give up the day job), added to that i'm not that good at posting pics on the net, although i ought to.

Where are they? Good question. I have NEVER seen another guy out in heels - or any other type of gals shoe. Sometimes I feel like I am the only guy out here that wear heels. It's a lonely life... sf

I know what you mean though, i don't think i've ever seen another guy wearing heels out, (not counting cowboy boots, or TV/TG's) but i'm convinced there are many wannabees out there that need some encouragement.

I take the opinion that if my wearing heels out encourages at least one other to wear their heels out, it's worth the effort.

Having said that i do it cos i want to and life is too short, or i'm getting older too fast. :icon_neutral:

Thanks dude

Went to shopping today.... but better start a new thread

Looks like i'm on a posting roll :spin2:

Keep it up. Nearly every posting member is a asset to the website

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My wife is the same "AnneV", a couple of posts but too busy in reality. I keep her updated with serious issues and good tales. I'm sure if we met up with Megan I could leave the "party" for a day whilst they discussed and amended our education system. (teachers do that). Al

I'm here. I'm a new member (though I've been around since the Jenny days), and I wear heels out as a guy.

We're you one of the ones that used to join the group of us that got together in her chat room on Spin Chat almost every Saturday night? Which, by the way, is still active even though not very bursy these days.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My wife is the same "AnneV", a couple of posts but too busy in reality. I keep her updated with serious issues and good tales. I'm sure if we met up with Megan I could leave the "party" for a day whilst they discussed and amended our education system. (teachers do that).

Al

Ah, I've been out of it long enough that I don't know the acronyms or new developments. I could only nod sympathetically. I'm sure we'd have common ground though.

Megan It is always "what's happening, what's the new green paper/appraisal system/etc talking about" and from the old (ex) school much the same. I must admit it goes right over my head. Which ever side of education is continual learning and I don't think it comes out of our heads ever, there is always that curiosity. Al

We're you one of the ones that used to join the group of us that got together in her chat room on Spin Chat almost every Saturday night? Which, by the way, is still active even though not very bursy these days.

Yes, Bubba, I remember you. I was one of that group. A very minor player, to be sure. My handle was Mistomax (Mr. Max) at that time. It's hard to believe that Mr. Max is now a teenager instead of a toddler, and that I'm wearing heels out now, and my ex-wife (Mr. Max's mother) has pretty much given them up, except in professional circumstances.

So whatever happened to Jenny and Debbie and crew?

Hope you and your family are well. Good to meet you again.