Anybody Wear Womens Coats

Curt

I would like to find a tight leather coat that is fitted in the midsection. Or a parka that goes to just above my knee. I have an awesome figure and want to show it off! Sorry about my ego, wearing heels makes it worse!

If it's that shape you looking for, look for a coat or jacket with princess seaming.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

What does princess seaming mean. Sounds good though! To larwhe 78, they look a bit too long, but I love the goth look. I would love the boots you have, they are too cool for school. Check out my new post in the HH stories section. Rockstar heel story, its too funny, but very cool!

There are two back seams that taper or curve inward from either above or below (been a few years, so I don't remember which) the shoulders. They create a narrow waist illusion that is even more impressive on a narrow waist. I last saw it on a friend in the form of a Peruzzi cinnamon leather. Cute girl, looks awesome in that jacket.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for explaining that for me! I can learn a lot from you about fashion! I'm looking for a coat that can give me a nice shape. I'm 6'1" ( with 4"+ heels on!) And a waist on 26". Mens coats don't cut it. I would like to wear womens coats and tops. All my jeans, pants, shoes, and boots are womens. I'm male, but like a feminine look. Looking for something that would look good on me. I'm part the point of being completely female( saw a shrink about it)but just would like to have clothes to fit my shapely body perfectly. Women have so many styles to choose from. I like a classy look with a bit of retro and goth vibe to it. Any suggestions of what I can put together? I usually wear pants with a bit of bootcut, pumps with narrow heels, not quite stilletos, coats that go just above my knee, and form fitting sweaters that go just past my waist. With a liot of black, because I like to look skinny. And I try to match my shoes with my tops or coats. Cool look or not?

That is a cool look on you. Here's an alternate for you that uses the same bottom half. Try a fitted (not tight) bold graphic tee with a fitted (again not tight) waist or hip length leather jacket with princess seaming or similar blazer. I think you could really pull that off.

Thanks, I'm going to try that! Tight bootcut jeans, midlength coat with a colourful top and kneehigh boots under pants. Should look awesome. Ill send you a pic when I put it together. I'm looking for a sheryl crow, funky look that isn't cheap looking. Talk to you soon.

I have two 3/4-length coats, one black and one beige. both have faux-fur collars and definitely wouldn't be mistaken for mens coats. It's definitely a nice look with heels. I've worn my coats occasionally but I tend to wear jackets a lot more. It's a great time of the year, just look at what other people are wearing out and about, see what you like and then try to make the look work for you. Don't be afraid to try on coats in store, maybe ask the sales assistants for advice. Your look sounds good. I think a scarf is a nice addition too.

If you like it, wear it.

And a waist on 26".

Damn! Someone with the same waist size as myself! I did NOT see that coming!

Mens coats don't cut it. I would like to wear womens coats and tops. All my jeans, pants, shoes, and boots are womens. I'm male, but like a feminine look. Looking for something that would look good on me. I'm part the point of being completely female( saw a shrink about it)but just would like to have clothes to fit my shapely body perfectly. Women have so many styles to choose from. I like a classy look with a bit of retro and goth vibe to it. Any suggestions of what I can put together? I usually wear pants with a bit of bootcut, pumps with narrow heels, not quite stilletos, coats that go just above my knee, and form fitting sweaters that go just past my waist. With a liot of black, because I like to look skinny. And I try to match my shoes with my tops or coats.

Cool look or not?

Burlington Coat Factory in Buffalo and Kenmore have a bunch of items you have described.

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

When I read the 26" waist thing I instantly though you were as small as ILK and he's confirmed it. I'm sure a fitted coat will look good on you with that type of figure opposed to on me who has a waist ten inches bigger but the same height as you. Give it a go.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I love the flared jacket styles with the right shape that's a WOW factor. Go for it try some pre used stores as a tester may find something perfect or almost and a lot better priced LarWhe78 Liked the second link, the coats and the girls. Yummy Coat wise both Chris and myself have long leather coats hers is about 10" longer I often try to nick it because the shape is better. Sadly I can't do the tum thing, my appendix cut is almost half a C section. Should exercise more (maybe). Al

Edited by Alsheels

Yeah, its cool! But, good luck finding a size 26" and a 34 long in the guys side! Some girls jeans I can fit into 25" waist. Some have more stretch than others. My faverite jeans are are yoga jeans. They are sold a jean machine. They are made in canada. They feel a bit like lululemon pants that the girls(and me wear). You have to fit in when you go to starbucks! Although, I usually wear tight jeans and pumps. That's my look, and I love it. Why is it that girls have all the fun? After all, guys wore heels long before women ever did. But that was a couple hundred years ago. I don't have anything in my wardrobe tgat are mens, besides a couple of shirts. I can't wait to get some womens coats! I love womens clothes. Its a letdown shopping in the mens section! Talk to you guys later!

well, thats all I do wear!! :rocker: they are much better styled than BORING mens coats/jackets its a no brainer to me! :winkiss:;-) ( in fact, I'm wearing my black down puffer ski type jacket right now -its cold but only cold to us in south Orange county CA, not anything like up in montana right now) everything I do wear on my upper body is really unisex in style anyways if you really look @ it that way.

ILK and Pumpcat, you two are so very lucky to have waists that small. I would love to be that slim, so I would get to wear so much more of the things I really want to wear. So envious...

Yeah, its cool! But, good luck finding a size 26" and a 34 long in the guys side! Some girls jeans I can fit into 25" waist. Some have more stretch than others... Its a letdown shopping in the mens section!

Pumpcat hit the nail square on the head.

Im of a rather ' thin ' type right now. I used to have a 28-30inch waist/34inch inseam for pants. Usually, an 8-10Tall womans pants fit quite well. Mens jeans? FORGET IT! Its online shopping or ordering and waiting at a local outlet.

Its not just the waist though.. You need an ass and the right overall shape. Sure, the waistline is a part of it..

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.