What Is The Most Expensive Piece Of Clothing/shoes/heels You Have Ever Brought

We all have clothes and shoes (i hope) So may i ask what is the most expensive pair you have ever brought. The most i probably spent was £100 on a jacket. Yeah im a bit of a cheepie when it comes to clothes i prefer to look for a bargain! How about you girls and guys?

That would be my Peruzzi Leather bomber jacket that I bought in Florence, Italy. Price tag was 650 euros. That was about a $1000 US at the time. Got it for half price though complete with custom tailoring and 24 karat gold heat embossed monogram.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Highest MSRP would be the Rick Owens boots at $1595, but gotten on clearance for $220, highest price I've paid is $500 for a pair of thigh high boots from Qualifetish.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Long leather coats from Spain his and hers, half price at 300 euros each. For Chris, her wedding dress £800 ish (she says) end of season et cetera but thats cheap for those dresses. (ask the wife/future wife if you dare). Al

Edited by Alsheels

My Chloe boots, had to pay full RRP because I knew that they only make a few pairs in my size and I wasn't going to chance it. They were a cool £505. Next are my Patrick Cox boots at £450. I also have a Cathy Von Zealand handbag that goes everywhere with me that was £300 new.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Fluevog high heel boots at $439. Canadian dollars including tax. Fluevog portside pumps $345. Fluevog prepare hi steady platform heels $315. Fluevog is the only store I buy shoes and boots. I still have a pair of jessica simpson boots that I bought a while ago. I don't like them because they have no platform. My heels have to be 4.5" with 3/4" platform. Clarissa.

So far a pair of mary janes with open toes and a four inch heel £40 reduced from £99. But at the moment I am looking at a pair of black mary janes £100 from John Lewis am very tempted.

life is not a rehearsal

After a bit of a think, my daughter conned me into buying a handbag and purse from the louis vuitton shop at puerto banus in spain about 12 years ago cost nearly £900 she would not have a fake one from the market.

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 weeks later...