What A Nice Feeling Telling Your Mates

xraynt8

Sooo, i did it, i finally told my best friends that i'm into high heels. Now that everyone is leaving our hometown for studying i thought now would be the best time to tell them. Therefore i did a small pool party and with the use of some alcohol i took my chance and before everyone was leaving late at night i told them to stay so i can show them something. They waited patiently in the living room till i came in wearing my first heels i bought, Pleaser Domina 212's. Gosh my heart was pumping :D then they laughed and said that's the coolest thing they've seen =). Now the girls want to go shoe shopping with me, they even want that we all buy one and the same pair of heels. And even my mates tried the shoes and asked how i can stand and walk so well in them. Now i know that i found the best friends on earth. A very happy xraynt8 =)

Good way to do it. I hope both the girls and guys will keep their word and go shopping. Nice one, alcohol or not it's done and you can hold your head up high. Al

Well that's yet another way to do it. Good job!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks, i will met up with the girls on monday to go heel shopping =) i think this will be the day ill try on high heels in the stores for the first time, damn thats another step im afraid of but hey in a group it is always easier than alone or just with my girlfriend. we will see what types of heels are available in size eu43 =)

thanks, i will met up with the girls on monday to go heel shopping =) i think this will be the day ill try on high heels in the stores for the first time, damn thats another step im afraid of but hey in a group it is always easier than alone or just with my girlfriend. we will see what types of heels are available in size eu43 =)

Congratulations!

The availability of size 43 depends on where you are in Germany. In Berlin there were a few mainstream shops (I was there a few years ago) that had quite a selection and even some 44's. In Karlsruhe it was kind of hopeless. And it was the same chain. My guess is that in the North people have bigger feet than in the south and they cater to that.

I hope you find something nice.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.