Best Cities For Fashion

Curt

Toronto is my faverite city for shopping! Especially on queen west between university and bathurst My faverite stores are: Fluevog Scarpino Jean machine Le chateau H and m - so-so Aldo Holt renfrew and the Room at the bay are way out of my price range. The are very similar to barneys and saks fifth avenue in manhattan. I'm going to new york in the new year! Can't wait! Busy saving money now. I've been to london and paris. Didn't stay long enough to go shopping. Maybe someday. Do you guys have faverite cities to shop?

To some extent the best city for fashion depends on what fashion you're looking for. If you're into boots, I don't imagine Miami would be as good as New York, Toronto, London, Paris, or Boston, for example, but if you're looking for sandals, you won't find as much in those cities as in Miami or Phoenix or Los Angeles at this time of year. Another example: Although the small village of Granville, Ohio doesn't have a shoe store, you can't find a better place for men's hosiery! LOL For those who may be new to the forum, Google "Activskin" (no "e" in it). Steve

My style is more trendy. Not really bell bottoms anymore, but boot cut pants over the boots. 4" heels with a square or almond toe-box. A nice sweater in one or two colors, or a button down shirt. My clothes are form fitting, but not busting at the seams. I cover 3/4 of the heels so my feet look nice and small. I take my appearance very seriously! I won't go to the grecery store without nice clothes and heels on! No cheap thriftstore clothes. High fashion all the way. I now buy less items, and save up for the things that cost a lot. But staying within a certain budget. Its all about being glamourous and attractive looking. If you have ever seen a rick owens catwalk, that's what I try to portray.

My style is more trendy. Not really bell bottoms anymore, but boot cut pants over the boots. 4" heels with a square or almond toe-box. A nice sweater in one or two colors, or a button down shirt. My clothes are form fitting, but not busting at the seams. I cover 3/4 of the heels so my feet look nice and small. I take my appearance very seriously! I won't go to the grecery store without nice clothes and heels on! No cheap thriftstore clothes. High fashion all the way. I now buy less items, and save up for the things that cost a lot. But staying within a certain budget. Its all about being glamourous and attractive looking. If you have ever seen a rick owens catwalk, that's what I try to portray.

Guess I'm on the other side of the fence. 99% of the men I know couldn't tell you who Rick Owens is. Mens fashion in these parts is a joke.

I've only experienced London for heel shopping and in recent years that's been very positive, especially since I started being more open that I'm buying for myself. I shop at high street shoe stores and the shoe section of clothes stores and department stores, pretty mainstream places really.

If you like it, wear it.

If one is talking about the best-dressed places I'd say it's New York City, Paris, Dallas, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Caracas, Montreal, and Singapore. If one is talking about fashion choices and shopping options then add in Toronto, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Chicago, Sao Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. It might also be possible to add in places like Tijuana, Shanghai, and Moscow where just about anything can be bought somewhere. That's my take based on travels and readings. HappyinHeels