Members Map

jerbare

I started this in the everyone but if most of the guys are like me you dont check it that often. ther is a members map so if you feel like if post your location maybe some of us can get togther we might be next door and not even know it

Great idea! I like meeting other heelers. Because of the map I found out that Bluejay was near the route I was going to be taking on a recent trip. We got together and got acquainted by PMs here and arranged to meet in person when we came through his area. We're sure glad we did! Not only is a he a nice guy, he's an inspirational heeler. We wore our Naturalizer Daquiri sandals together to a DSW one night and the next night went to some outlet stores together. If I didn't know he lived near where we were going, we'd have never struck up a friendship. So put yourself on the map, maybe meet some other heelers, and have more fun in your life sharing your passion with other friends. Click on More above and select Member Map. Add yourself! Steve

Great idea! I like meeting other heelers.

Steve

Kinda ironic - - - I run through Columbus on a somewhat regular basis, and I see there is thighbootguy is just over the border from Cinci. I'm in that neck of the woods pretty often.

Send me a pm next time you're passing through Columbus and we can arrange to meet for a beer or coffee (but not both - blah!). I never get to Cinci any more (used to) or I'd call on TBG. I see RadioDave every so often. I've been with SpikesMike in Columbus a couple of times, Johnieheel in Canton, and another heeler on the west side of Cleveland (Lakewood). Steve

wishi could is right those of us that wear heels weather inside or out have nothing to be worried about thats why we are here lets see if there is some others that are close that we can at least send a message to

• 1 month later...

I have a question what happened to the member map I cant find it

This matter is discussed in this thread http://www.hhplace.o...19928-sardines/

I can still see and access the map.

Edited by manluvheels

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

Some members can see it and some can't. For those that can't it may be specific browsers or operating systems. Also security settings may have something to do with it. New security updates could be the problem. Until someone with the problem starts a new thread/case in the tech support forum it is unlikely to be fixed. When posting there, it would also help knowing which operating systems and browsers you are using.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.