How Is That For A Collection?

yozz

What's fair is fair. Time to cash in 50% of those shoes by value unless he wants to wear them himself. But a size 7?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I love being a uk size 7 (euro size 40 I think) just feel sorry for all those guys out there with much larger feet. I assume they are refering to amercan ladies size 7, which I think is about uk size 5. I'am thinking I would be about a size 9 in american ladies shoes but not sure.

life is not a rehearsal

I didn't know that part of the story with her ex-husband. Aside from that, it is a spectacular collection. I wouldn't mind trying a few...just may be a tad on the smaller side. Bummer!

The real point is how could you possibly not love this woman forever, she seems perfect in every way, what a muppet he is.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

The real point is how could you possibly not love this woman forever

Unless this guy is a complete and total assclown, and I suspect he's a moron as well. I mean, how can you NOT know about a shoe collection THAT large? Something like that one might find by accident, and said he was ignorant about it? Yeah, right, tell me another story, daddy. And if this case actually goes to trial and this fool wins, what's he gonna do with half of Beth's shoes, give them to a hootchie-mama he's got on the side?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!