Thin metal heels from Poland - any experience?

heelma

I recently saw the shown heels from a polish manufacturer on ebay. They have very thin steel heels that are mounted to the shoe in an interesting fashion. I am wondering if anyone here has experience with these. I am wondering if the heels tend to bend backwards when you walk as they are mounted pretty far back.

Is "Dr Shoe" still around here? I think he should know, am I right?

They are very tempting to get, but I don't want to waste my money if there is word of bad quality out here already.

You can find them on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/erotische-pumps-producer-Poland-heels-13cm-grobe-35-47-FASHION-STYLE-/220935249736?pt=DE_Damenschuhe&var=&hash=item79164595aa

post-3379-133522971333_thumb.jpg

I like the heal design and mounting; do not like the toe style though. Still an interesting pair of heels. This is just coming from looking at the pictures, I have no experience with them.

I have a pair of the lace up heels from this seller - The shoe being made of rubber and the heel is to put it bluntly - AWESOME - however they are a pig to walk in as they have no spring at all and are higher than they seem. The construction is ok quality for the money and for what is a pretty unique style. Dont but the rubber shoes tho as the eyelets tend to tear the rubber if you lace too tight. Apart from that, an amazing pair of shoes.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Those are hot looking shoes. Check out their other styles as well. Let us know if you get them how sturfd they are, I want a pair similar to those but I will wear mine everywhere so I need to know if that ultimately sexy metal heel is sound

I have 3 pairs of sttel heels from that ebay seller . The 2 pair of shoes i have taken smaller and they fit perfect . The pair of stretch boots i took in normal size but they fit to big . Even with mens socks they are wide fitting . The heels are stable and does'nt bent .

• 2 weeks later...

I got a pair as well. Actualy came in last week. Thigh high red pvc with buckles and the metal thin heel. Heel seems well sturdy! Was my concern as well, but for the price it was worth the try. Heels are to high for me though. Also the pointy front is not my cup of tea after all.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Hey guys, I bought these at the beginning of the week and don't know if I took the right size. On size charts i'm usually a 39 (9us) but not all size charts say that 39 is 9us, theirs say its 8.. :s As some of you said they fit large I figured I'd take a 38 but if their 38 fits for a 7us, these will be too small after thought.. Any insights on this ? Forgot to mention I'm new here, so hello everyone :wavey: Also I was wondering if any of you would know of a manufacturer that makes heels like these and DiMarni's (I mean only the very needle-thin metal heel with the screws visible) ? Thanks a lot !! Alex

Hey guys, I bought these at the beginning of the week and don't know if I took the right size. On size charts i'm usually a 39 (9us) but not all size charts say that 39 is 9us, theirs say its 8.. :s As some of you said they fit large I figured I'd take a 38 but if their 38 fits for a 7us, these will be too small after thought.. Any insights on this ?

My advice is: measure the length of your feet, and then look up your size in the sizing table they provide. If your foot length just crosses the border, then take one size smaller. If your foot length is just short of the next border, then take the indicated size.

And: let them know about the quality (or lack thereof) of their sizing table.

There are many different sizing tables on the internet. Some are good and some are, let us say, different. It is rather likely they just plucked one from the internet and have no idea how good the table is. In that case they only know one sizing: their local sizing, which would be the European sizing. In other words: you have to know what your European size is, independent of their table. Of course, you should make a remark about this. That you have done it this way, and why. Usually it is better to do this before passing on the payment details. At that moment they are very willing to answer your e-mails. The best is indeed to use a table that also gives measurements in cm. But you will have to compare a number of tables to make sure you didn't have a bad table. It is a bit of work, but worth it. And then, there is always the risk that they pass on shoes made in another country, and that they do not convert the sizes correctly. You are never 100% safe. Ask what their return policy is in case it does not fit. Maybe it is a good idea to have a FAQ about how to buy shoes by mail. What to pay attention to, etc. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I received my new metal heels, see the link to group I bought. Wow, love these. Only be careful, the boots are easily 2 sizes too small, all the heels are perfect. The metal heel on my 41's are not behind the shoe leaning foward and the height is easy to walk in. Will enjoy these for years and I will buy more selections. Delivery to the US was faster than I expected and the quality I believe to be a notch above the Chinese fetish shoes, highly reccomended.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220934808595...84.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320749481909...84.m1497.l2648

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320777231041...84.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320832188164...84.m1497.l2649