The Wife's Collection, The New Years Shoot!

One again Mrs. Friske has agreed to pose in some of her heels. It has been awhile, so we hope you enjoy our latest effort. We chose a New Years theme with what might be considered party shoes. So, without any further ado, the pictures.:smile: Happy New year everyone!!!:wave:

post-22984-133522968239_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968246_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968252_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968257_thumb.jpg

post-22984-13352296827_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968281_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968286_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968294_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968299_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522968304_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the kind remarks. My wife enjoys reading them as well as myself. The suggestion of a calender would be fun, but we would certainly want to check with the administration of this fine site to keep from breaking any rules. My wife has always said that if she could make some money with her posing in heels she would be up to doing it. Of course then, we could buy her more heels.:wave: With that said, these pictures are our way of sharing with the members here who enjoy heels as much as we do.:smile:

wow. the photography is incredible. really first rate. her posing is also good. the shoes i am not crazy about, they are not high enough. she has very strong calves, some higher non platform somewhat longer maybe pointed toe pumps would really bring out even better lines. the sandals are nice, but i would also go without platform and higher heels, maybe special arch shoes. her lines would look longer and more flowing, without the platform the lines would continue better. i would guess she would need 5.5' to 6' minimum, no platform. the composition and lighting is beautifully done. especially with the gold metallic shoes. she has very nice feet, and you picked just the right stockings imo. please don't take what i said the wrong way, i am really inspired by your photography, these are just ideas i can see in my head how it could maybe get even better. i think she could make money with this. thank you for sharing these pics, and thank you to your wife as well.

please don't take what i said the wrong way, i am really inspired by your photography, these are just ideas i can see in my head how it could maybe get even better. i think she could make money with this. thank you for sharing these pics, and thank you to your wife as well.

No offence taken, constructive critiques are always welcome. I myself prefer the single sole 5 inch plus shoes that you describe, but my wife likes the platforms for comfort reasons. So, that is what the vast majority of her shoes are. She does however have some higher single soles that she wears on occasion pictured below from a couple of our earlier shoots.

post-22984-133522970133_thumb.jpg

post-22984-133522970143_thumb.jpg

No offence taken, constructive critiques are always welcome. I myself prefer the single sole 5 inch plus shoes that you describe, but my wife likes the platforms for comfort reasons. So, that is what the vast majority of her shoes are. She does however have some higher single soles that she wears on occasion pictured below from a couple of our earlier shoots.

That first picture of the 80's type Stiletto with the gold heel.. AWESOME! Its the same one in your Avatar.

Is that pair made by SexyShoes ? WildPair? Vintage Fredericks?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

That first picture of the 80's type Stiletto with the gold heel.. AWESOME! Its the same one in your Avatar.

Is that pair made by SexyShoes ? WildPair? Vintage Fredericks?

The metal heels are the same ones in my avatar. They are from Sexy Shoes even though I have tried to find some vintage Wild Pair's or others that you named with no luck. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...