womens size 14

mickeyunc

Hi! I also wear a women's size 13/14. Its difficult to find good heels in these sizes for cheap, but I am willing to share some of my secrets! Www.6pm.com has the cheapest heels on the internet. I found some heels for $12 there. You can make out like a bandit and get really nice styles in a true 14. Another place is www.barefoottess.com. They're a little bit pricier, but the quality is pretty good and they have more than heels. Google search J.Renee, Van eLI and Me Too and there will be sites that offer their shoes for decent prices... if all else fails, see if you can squeeze into some Payless sz 13's. I've actually found size 12 13 and 14 womens shoes at consignment shops ans thrift stores. Bottom line is that you've gotta treat this like a hunt though and you'll sometimes come up short with that option.

Hope this helped!!

Are you really a women's size 14, or are you a men's 12/13, and just assume you need a 14? I'm a man's 13, and I've been okay in some womens 13's, even a 12W. Would I like an extra size to fit into, absolutely. But going to a women's 14 practically eliminates any mainstream woman's shoe.

I've heard that Nordstram Rack (in person only) has had size 14 shoes. I know online they do carry some 13's.

Are you really a women's size 14, or are you a men's 12/13, and just assume you need a 14? I'm a man's 13, and I've been okay in some womens 13's, even a 12W. Would I like an extra size to fit into, absolutely. But going to a women's 14 practically eliminates any mainstream woman's shoe.

I've heard that Nordstram Rack (in person only) has had size 14 shoes. I know online they do carry some 13's.

I was just in two Nordstrom Rack stores, Oak Brook and Naperville in Illinois, and both had a selection of size 14 shoes. Not a wide variety mind you, but this is the only place I have seen those sizes. More choices in 12 and 13, though, and their shoes are not generally what I would call inexpensive. Even for stuff on sale, you may well pay double what the typical Payless price would be, but the quality is better. If they're having a sale, or something is in a clearance rack, then you can get some bargins. I picked up a pair of strappy sandals a couple months back for all of $12.99.

I was at Macy's today and got some great heels. I was surprised to pick up a 4.5" heel and on the bottom they have the available sizes, it said "6-14." I wear a 10 or 11 so I don't remember the brand. If you have a Macy's nearby, you might check. I hadn't seen this at Macy's before.

www.sexyshoes.com

www.shoexpress.com

www.barefoottess.com

www.endless.com

www.zappos.com

Women's shoes have more size variability than do men's shoes. You can find one manufacturer's 13 will be more forgiving than another. For example, I always find Ellie shoes to be tight.

Also, the medium width for women's shoes is a B. The typical man's foot is at least a D. If you can find 13W or 13WW, they may fit. That opens up J. Renee, Ros Hommerson and other brands.

Try to get to a store where you can be fitted using a Brannock device for women, even if you need to go to another state to feel safe doing it.