Finally

All It's been a long time coming but finally I have found a girl that hasn't turned on her heels (please excuse the pun) and run a mile when I've told her about my corset & heel fetish. This was in response to her question why I use the alias waisted_giraffe on the dating site I have met her through. This was asked last night and we only met for the first time this evening! Wasn't quite sure how she'd react but I wasn't going to lie. She seems fairly open minded bearing in mind a previous fetish question that she asked that's not for this forum. So I suppose we will get to discussing further and then i'm going to have to show her; Could be interesting as she's only 5'2" tall and i'm 6'4" without heels! Sincerely hope this turns out well; will keep my fingers crossed for every other boy out there that is struggling to find the right girl - keep trying, they are out there. R

Please give me a list of all these who have run a mile in high heels! I'd love to watch. Seriously, though, well done, and I hope all continues to go well for you both. The big thing is that everything's out in the open from the start. She obviously likes you as a person, and importantly has seen you face to face now. Your online persona must correspond with the person she's just met!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Pleased for you hopefully she will be the one. It's always a bonus when they know early doors as you get it out the way and you know she is open minded to it. Perhaps you will be lucky, cherish her if she is right and yo could be on your way to an amazing experience. For example I spent my eighth anniversary yeterday walking around the trafford centre for several hours in my 4'' block heeled boots along side my lovely wife. Oh and it would be nice to have another heeling couple in the east midlands.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 1 month later...

All

It's been a long time coming but finally I have found a girl that hasn't turned on her heels (please excuse the pun) and run a mile when I've told her about my corset & heel fetish.

This was in response to her question why I use the alias waisted_giraffe on the dating site I have met her through.

This was asked last night and we only met for the first time this evening! Wasn't quite sure how she'd react but I wasn't going to lie.

She seems fairly open minded bearing in mind a previous fetish question that she asked that's not for this forum.

So I suppose we will get to discussing further and then i'm going to have to show her; Could be interesting as she's only 5'2" tall and i'm 6'4" without heels!

Sincerely hope this turns out well; will keep my fingers crossed for every other boy out there that is struggling to find the right girl - keep trying, they are out there.

R

I'm late weighing in on this thread. Feel blessed that you have met someone who accepts your enjoyment of high heels and share in the enjoyment of high heels as she does, too. When you find someone who accepts everything about you, you are a very lucky individual. Best of luck to both of you.