Negative reactions

CRabbit

Had another reaction.. I wouldn't call it negative, just a strange look from a salesman in a shoe store... Maybe it was due to the fact that I was wearing heels while shopping in the mens section...dunno..

ROFLMAO! Talk about something classic! That is epic!:)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Had another reaction.. I wouldn't call it negative, just a strange look from a salesman in a shoe store... Maybe it was due to the fact that I was wearing heels while shopping in the mens section...dunno..

You made me laugh a bit lot.

HEHEHEHEHE, make him a grimace shone!:)

I remember a time when I was young I passed througt the women section and a woman made me a strange look.

I said her what!

NO, NEVERMIND!

Or you can say to a guy: You would not stay up 2 seconds wearing them!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody. Yesterday I was wasting some time on FB and found the picture that I'm uploading as an attachment. (please have a look before reading on) The picture was probably posted originally on carazyshit.com, then ripped and put in this gallery called "Epic win and Epic Fail". Clearly not in the first category in the intentions of whoever posted it. This group is mainly followed by idiotic teenagers (I'm in there because there actually are a few ilarious pics every once in a while) so I wasn't surprised about the number of "WTF???" in the comments. What surprised me are a few comments like: "How bigot you are!" said to people that left bad comments "I admire him! He does what he wants and doesn't give a sh*t" "Nice shoes" from a guy These comments were still coming from teenagers. I was expecting more and more bad comments, really! I still take this as a positive news. Looks like somebody actually thinks you can wear what you want, and I'm absolutely sure that part of the negative comments were only "standard reactions". (coming from Italian people, not the most modern minds. I know very well).

post-32991-13352295973_thumb.jpg

If they do confront you one on one it's because they are curious. I am of the oppinion that if someone does ask me about wearing heels I tell them the truth and I do so with confidence. If you present your self in a manor other than such that makes it even worse. I would just suggest just ignoring them and go about your biz because in the end you will not see them again.

Experience example: On my blog recently, I posted this: http://hhdude.blogspot.com/2011/10/interviewed-by-ladys-friend-xd.html

Without reading, the gist of it is this: I went to a store I frequent and just happened to run into the store co-owner's friend, a female. I looked around and found a boot I wanted to try on. Soon as I try it on, BAM! I'm almost onslaughted (give-or-take) with questions on me, ranging from "Are they for your girl? Your mom?" to "Are you gay?" Of course, I'm caught completely off-guard because I was hoping she would leave before I tried on, but I went forward to asking for an 11, which fit well, by the way.

Basically, what I'm getting at is: be prepared. The Curious Minds can come from ANYwhere, so not only enjoy your heeling, but be ready to let influential words flow~

(And don't be tense and in-a-hurry like I was!) :smile:

Hi everybody.

Yesterday I was wasting some time on FB and found the picture that I'm uploading as an attachment.

And once again, HHPlace's very own, making a public appearance, on the interwebs! And soon, a statement, from our very own! :smile: Haha~

I actually saw this one via Facebook or another site. I'm pretty impressed to know the comments were better here than where I saw it.

Formally "HHDude"

Experience example: On my blog recently, I posted this: http://hhdude.blogspot.com/2011/10/interviewed-by-ladys-friend-xd.html

Without reading, the gist of it is this: I went to a store I frequent and just happened to run into the store co-owner's friend, a female. I looked around and found a boot I wanted to try on. Soon as I try it on, BAM! I'm almost onslaughted (give-or-take) with questions on me, ranging from "Are they for your girl? Your mom?" to "Are you gay?" Of course, I'm caught completely off-guard because I was hoping she would leave before I tried on, but I went forward to asking for an 11, which fit well, by the way.

Basically, what I'm getting at is: be prepared. The Curious Minds can come from ANYwhere, so not only enjoy your heeling, but be ready to let influential words flow~

(And don't be tense and in-a-hurry like I was!) :smile:

And once again, HHPlace's very own, making a public appearance, on the interwebs! And soon, a statement, from our very own! :smile: Haha~

I actually saw this one via Facebook or another site. I'm pretty impressed to know the comments were better here than where I saw it.

My question to her would have been are you in elementary school???

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Hi everybody.

Yesterday I was wasting some time on FB and found the picture that I'm uploading as an attachment.

(please have a look before reading on)

The picture was probably posted originally on carazyshit.com, then ripped and put in this gallery called "Epic win and Epic Fail". Clearly not in the first category in the intentions of whoever posted it.

This group is mainly followed by idiotic teenagers (I'm in there because there actually are a few ilarious pics every once in a while) so I wasn't surprised about the number of "WTF???" in the comments.

What surprised me are a few comments like:

"How bigot you are!" said to people that left bad comments

"I admire him! He does what he wants and doesn't give a sh*t"

"Nice shoes" from a guy

These comments were still coming from teenagers. I was expecting more and more bad comments, really!

I still take this as a positive news. Looks like somebody actually thinks you can wear what you want, and I'm absolutely sure that part of the negative comments were only "standard reactions". (coming from Italian people, not the most modern minds. I know very well).

That's a picture of our JeffB.

Jeff's comments

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.