Wife's Heels...

Yes, i love to buy heels, and these are some of all i've bought :) The new Pleaser Delight's she got for Christmas, with new dress :) / and a black/white pumps with bow / Her with black/blue lackpumps and with my Chevy Impala'65, Her new Ironfist Wolfbeaters :silly: have plenty more pics, hope this post will be liked :) / Z

post-33786-133522957667_thumb.jpg

post-33786-133522957674_thumb.jpg

post-33786-133522957678_thumb.jpg

post-33786-133522957682_thumb.jpg

post-33786-133522957685_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice pictures. I know someone who would love the skull dress in picture 4, one of my un sister inlaws would die for one. Al

Yes, i love to buy heels, and these are some of all i've bought :)

have plenty more pics, hope this post will be liked :)

/ Z

All great pictures but this and the stockings on the cruise are my favourites. Please post some more! :silly:

• 1 month later...

Thinking about removing this thread... she isn't my wife anymore, she divorced me... the bad thing is that she took all the shoes i gave her.. :/ 30pair of pumps, many stilettos boots, and Thigh High stilettos.. i miss them :smile: Maybe find someone else to buy heels too, who knows

Yes, i love to buy heels, and these are some of all i've bought :smile:

The new Pleaser Delight's she got for Christmas, with new dress :smile: / and a black/white pumps with bow / Her with black/blue lackpumps and with my Chevy Impala'65, Her new Ironfist Wolfbeaters :penitent:

have plenty more pics, hope this post will be liked :penitent:

/ Z

Love the first pair :penitent: My G/F got the same ones, they just look so stunning!

Sorry to hear about your rupture :smile:

• 2 months later...

Yes, i love to buy heels, and these are some of all i've bought :wavey:

The new Pleaser Delight's she got for Christmas, with new dress :) / and a black/white pumps with bow / Her with black/blue lackpumps and with my Chevy Impala'65, Her new Ironfist Wolfbeaters B)

have plenty more pics, hope this post will be liked ;)

/ Z

Oooh, I got some too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Was going back over this thread, and noticed the first pair, I picked up a pair myself recently (Might I say at a drastic discount). zleepy; Sorry to hear about your loss, Best of luck in your search.