What heels are you unable to wear due to the shape of your feet?

Regen

I was shoe shopping the other day and tried on a few different pairs of pumps and noticed that due to my very narrow feet, I am unable to comfortably wear them because my toe jams. What heels are you unable to wear because of the shape of your feet?

I haven't worn a pair that didn't fit comfortably. It has to also has to do with my foot shape I have narrow high arched feet with long toes. The long toes part is what allows me to step in the small pointed toes box styles.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I haven't worn a pair that didn't fit comfortably. It has to also has to do with my foot shape I have narrow high arched feet with long toes. The long toes part is what allows me to step in the small pointed toes box styles.

Yes, same here. I have stated in many posts that I have very high arches and a narrow foot so high heels (especially higher heels) are more comfortable to wear that lower or no-heeled shoes. I don't have the long toes, but unless the shoe is extra wide (seldom does that happen) I am able to wear most styles of high heels.

I can't wear shoes with a heel higher than about 4 inches. My feet just don't bend to a high enough angle without pain. So I am quite content to wear shoes in the 2.5 to 4 inch height range. I don't consider the limitation serious - there are lots of great shoes available in that height range in which I can walk gracefully and enjoy the experience. Steve

generally no higher than 4 inches, but in the case of my avatar (the black demonia boots) maybe about 5 inches (only because of the platform style of these particular boots)

I haven't worn heels higher than 4" so that could be a restriction. But I think that the width is more a problem than the height. Most female shoes are narrower than men's shoes, so I need to buy one size larger to compensate for the width. I have a pair of Candies which I can't wear at all because they are too narrow for me.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

My foot is a bit on the wide side and as a result I have a very hard time with open toe pumps and mules. I wear a size 10 but anytime I have tried on an open toe or mule in my size they are always WAY to tight.

I find that amazing, as I also have a wide foot and find that the open toe shoes generally give me a bit more room! Interesting how different feet can be!

I also agree with those that indicate more than 4" is a problem. I just am not comfortable walking when heels reach that point, and it's no fun looking clumsy either. So I tend to keep heels lower. Quite honestly, 3-3.5" is my main comfort zone, though most heels today seem to be closer to the 4" number in large sizes.

I also have problems with peep toes. I have very long toes which can stick out beyond the front of the shoe or sandal. So I have to limit myself to shoes with very small 'peeps' which hold the toes in :-)

I haven't worn heels higher than 4" so that could be a restriction. But I think that the width is more a problem than the height. Most female shoes are narrower than men's shoes, so I need to buy one size larger to compensate for the width. I have a pair of Candies which I can't wear at all because they are too narrow for me.

If they are a UK 8 you can always donate them to me. LOL