I need your opinion!

pierced

I am not that into full platforms (platforms over about 1.5cm) but I do like the style of those. I am currently seriously into jeans with heels but for me I am not really seeing black heels going with jeans (assuming blue jeans). Maybe with white jeans or really pale blue jeans. Christine.

Greetings pierced :-)

Nice sandals. The wider staps will make them more comfortable around the toe area.

Not sure about the skinny jeans since the straps are large...(Just my opinion)

I imagine them with flare jeans... Wow !

pierced, I'm not much of a sandal person, so my opinion is totally from left field, but it seems sandals like those are better if worn barefooted with shorts, capris, or a not too lengthy skirt. Actually, I like your avatar heels over sandals anyday.

I am not that into full platforms (platforms over about 1.5cm) but I do like the style of those. I am currently seriously into jeans with heels but for me I am not really seeing black heels going with jeans (assuming blue jeans). Maybe with white jeans or really pale blue jeans.

Christine.

Total quote. I think slightly lower platform would be way better, in my humble opinion. Regarding the jeans color, why not black?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?