kurt geiger+mimi sales again! bad for the bank balance!

bladerunner

Well somehow ended up going to the kings rd today to specifically get a leather pair of kors harbor clogs i had reserved at another shop reduced from £210 to £84,very pleased and now found anther friendly shop,called mimi if anyones interested,not much shoe stock but sales ok! So decided to take a walk up to sloane sq and back,not a good idea!!! kurt geiger lured me in! so there i was in the middle of a crowded sat afternoon shop and thought what the hell! these are the styles i tried on and bought ALL at £39 per pair,now thats what i call a result! Originally the albany shoes were £130,vienna brown boots £220 and scarlett black suede £270. Not really boot season yet but i had wanted these styles from when they came out so i was rather happy at those prices! Oh and the sales girl was spot on,really nice and friendly.What was funny was trying on the scarlett boots while a female customer was doing the same while we both checked them out in the mirror,we just smiled at each other! The shop was really busy at the time and no reaction to me at all while i was in there at all,but i wouldnt have cared anyway!

post-1012-133522947492_thumb.jpg

post-1012-133522947494_thumb.jpg

post-1012-133522947495_thumb.jpg

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Bladerunner,

Jackpot! I love all three styles and to find three high heeled footwear in your size that you like is definitely your lucky day. I too, have tried on high heels in the store with a woman sitting next to me also trying on high heels. I got a funny look at first, but then I think she realized we're both there for the same reason and she was going to concentrate on making her selection. Congrats again to you!:irked:

Wear them until you are bored of them and then sell them on Ebay for more than you paid. I would think the boots will get you far more than £39 on Ebay. Even if you don't get all of your money back, a good listing on Ebay will get you at least £30 for each pair. Think of it as renting some hot shoes and boots and maybe getting paid for it. Kurt Geiger's sales are an Ebayers dream come true.