Just some of my stiletto's!

I was interested in buying those shoes in the last pictures. but now that I see them on you...Think I'm better off eye-ing them from afar! haha :smile:

Wearing them is way more fun than looking at them from a far!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

They all seem to a bit big for you, what size are they?

I would like to try them.

Actually, they all fit me just fine! The stiletto heels are so high and my feet are so arched, that in some of the pictures the shoes appear to look a bit big.

• 2 months later...

Hi, a real nice selection of high heels, great pictures. Can you walk ok in heels 7" high, I struggle with 6" so I can only wear 5" heels ?

Thank you very much! I am able to walk in my 7 inch heels but I do require some time to sit down, usually after about 30 minutes or so but I do leave them on.

I dont think I could walk in any of those proficiently outside of the booties ( Black and White ankle boots ). You do have ' well shaped ' legs for heels thought. My better half Darian was a bit envious. Good Show! -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I dont think I could walk in any of those proficiently outside of the booties ( Black and White ankle boots ).

You do have ' well shaped ' legs for heels thought. My better half Darian was a bit envious.

Good Show!

-Ilk

Thank you for the compliment! My love for high heels has been the driving force for learning how to walk in such high heels. It has taken alot of time and practice for me to achieve the skill to do so!