Just some of my stiletto's!

Love the first pair! Still impressed at the heel heights and lack of platforms.

Thank you very much! The first pair have a 7.5 inch heel but I can hardly walk in them!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Not everyone has the situation to shave, although I do. If we want men to be accepted in heels, we also have to understand that hairy legs come with most men. That said, I don't think it looks good but many would say the same of a man in heels. It is all what you are used to. If we get used to seeing it, it will seem normal.

Hairy legs come with most women too, but they shave them. At least invest in some good opaque hosiery. You don't see many people that built an amazing house and then leave the scaffolding on it!

Hairy legs come with most women too, but they shave them.

At least invest in some good opaque hosiery. You don't see many people that built an amazing house and then leave the scaffolding on it!

I normally do wear hosiery with my heels. I came across these pictures and really didn't give much thought about the leg hair. Unlike other men who wear heels, my situation keeps me from shaving my legs. With that said, I thought this site was for people who love heels but thanks for the input.

I understand your position about shaving. I cann't, or should I say don't shave my legs during the summer months since everyone in our community knows me with hairy legs. I like your shiny lycra or spandex leggings. Have thought about getting a pair myself to wear during the summer time. Your shoes are great too.

I normally do wear hosiery with my heels. I came across these pictures and really didn't give much thought about the leg hair. Unlike other men who wear heels, my situation keeps me from shaving my legs. With that said, I thought this site was for people who love heels but thanks for the input.

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you. I am grateful for the photos you posted. This site is indeed for people to talk about heels and share them with others. I just feel that the hairy legs are something that could at the very least be covered up.

Do you like the look of slick leggings and high heels juxtaposed with all the hair? Have you ever shaved your legs? I understand that it might be an awkward issue, but if you try it I think you will love it. It's quite an intense sensation, especially if you have never done it before. Even better, why not treat yourself to a full leg wax. It does grow back pretty quickly, so if someone doesn't like it (a lover for example) they won't have to wait long before your are all hairy again.

If anyone asks why I have shaved my legs. I simply tell them 'because I wanted to.' They are my legs after all. I have got a few gently amusing comments, but anyone worth being friends with will let you do what you like. If someone was unhappy with my personal choice, that was clearly not harming anyone, I would think long and hard about whether they were worth keeping as a friend.

Keep posting pics. You have a certain style that's pretty interesting.

Thanks,

Ben

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you. I am grateful for the photos you posted. This site is indeed for people to talk about heels and share them with others. I just feel that the hairy legs are something that could at the very least be covered up.

Do you like the look of slick leggings and high heels juxtaposed with all the hair? Have you ever shaved your legs? I understand that it might be an awkward issue, but if you try it I think you will love it. It's quite an intense sensation, especially if you have never done it before. Even better, why not treat yourself to a full leg wax. It does grow back pretty quickly, so if someone doesn't like it (a lover for example) they won't have to wait long before your are all hairy again.

If anyone asks why I have shaved my legs. I simply tell them 'because I wanted to.' They are my legs after all. I have got a few gently amusing comments, but anyone worth being friends with will let you do what you like. If someone was unhappy with my personal choice, that was clearly not harming anyone, I would think long and hard about whether they were worth keeping as a friend.

Keep posting pics. You have a certain style that's pretty interesting.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben,

I have shaved my legs a few times before and did enjoy doing so. I understand what you are saying with regards to the hair and like I said before I really didn't pay much attention to it when I posted the pictures. Next time I post some pictures I will be sure that they look much better ( maybe not shaved but not showing any hair )

I appreciate your comments and didn't take them negatively. We are all on this site for the same reason and everyone has a right to express their opinions. Thank you for saying I have an interesting style and once again, thank you for your opinions!

Those are very nice high heels. They look to be maybe a half size too big. Are they comfortable on you and can you walk in them with no problems?

They actually fit perfect and feel amazing! However I wish I could walk in them for longer periods of time than I actually can. I need to sit down after about a half an hour of walking.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are are few more pic's of some of my heels!

Love, Love, Love! I too have three pair of rather feminine ankle socks. Hosiery not only increases the comfort level of wearing heels but allows for more different looks.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I love photos 4-5 with the anklets i too wear my heels with them how high of a heel are those and where did they come from?

The brand is Karo's and they have a 5.5 inch heel.

Love, Love, Love! I too have three pair of rather feminine ankle socks. Hosiery not only increases the comfort level of wearing heels but allows for more different looks.

I totally agree with you!

• 3 months later...

Here are are few more pic's of some of my heels!

I was interested in buying those shoes in the last pictures. but now that I see them on you...Think I'm better off eye-ing them from afar! haha :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

I'm intrigued by the metal heels! Are they metal down to the tip, and how thick is the heel? I also love the color pop on the heel, and I envy your ability to pull off 7"+ heels.

They are metal down to the tip and believe me, the tip of the heel is extremely thin. I'm glad you liked the picture, and thank you very much for the kind comment!