Fashion Madness

barney15c

It seems the fashion industry wants to find a new type wheel to dazzle our senses, but they usually bomb. Why can't they revive some of the successful heels from former eras. Back in the latter part of the 50's and early 60's, there were some lovely works of footwear available from what I can gather of that time.

I agree! UGH! Those things are horrid! Nothing else needs to be said.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I don't care for any of them except the white thong with what appears to be leggings. I might try those and since I am able to wear only one shoe, it might not be that bad of a sight, only half as bad. What does anyone else think? E

oh, and I have to confess there is something I like about those boots. I believe more and more Lagerfeld is a genius as to fashion. may be another interpretation, may be just some other features of it- but I am pretty sure it will be a new trend and alot of people will like it. And there is something I like about that turban too. I am too much into fairytales maybe:).

I don't care for any of them except the white thong with what appears to be leggings. I might try those and since I am able to wear only one shoe, it might not be that bad of a sight, only half as bad. What does anyone else think?

E

Personally I think separate sandals and (cropped) leggings is an infinitely more attractive look, and certainly wouldn't be only half as beautiful.

If you like it, wear it.