levis ex girlfriend jeans

hi there! I got myself a pair of the new "ex girlfriend" very skinny jeans to wear with my boots (the flat thigh boots plus the others if they will fit) how many of you guys out there have heard of them and/or have them already?:smile:

Hi, demoniaplatforms,

I wear all the times skinny jeans, Knit jegging, DARK RINSE DENIM, size 18 from LaneBryant.com and I tuck under my knee high heel boots of 3 or 4" heels, I have even been to Disneyland in LA four months back and had no problems.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I'd seen those on Levi's website and considered buying a pair. However I already have several pairs of women's skinny jeans so I decided why bother. Is there anyone who's bought both the Levi's exx-girlfriend jeans and women's skinny jeans that can give us a comparison report?

Heard of them - I like levi's so this may be a good option since I'm considering a pair. I like my 505's but not skinny enough for inside of boots. Question - is there a size chart for converting mens to womens, sizing??

I have seen those jean's. While the idea (in my opinion is good) they should have just called them mens skinny jeans. I my self can wear skinny jeans because my legs are just way too thick for them. Those who can enjoy. I did look at them on the net to answer someone question I think they where answering those jeans are sized for men.

I have seen those jean's. While the idea (in my opinion is good) they should have just called them mens skinny jeans.

Well, I think Levi's already sells Men's skinny jeans as 510's and 511's, but these ex-girlfriend jeans are really designed to be more like women's jeans (more stretchy) only directly marketed to men. However, since they are selling new for $70, I'll stick with the Levi's women's jeans (518, 524, 535, 545) I already have been buying for years now that fit me perfectly and for half the price. Maybe someday I'll give them a try if the price is right.