My new favorite heels and first time out with wife

hh_pe

My wife has been great with my heel wearing. She has set some ground rules like never wearing anything in public that can attract attention to me/us, and never around our children. But she has also bought me a few pairs from time to time. For the past year, I have been looking for something that would allow me to wear a heel during the day that would not be noticable. So over the weekend, the wife got me these heels from Aerosoles. The style is called Songbook and has a 1.25 inch heel. Not a "high" heel, but not a flat either. She would always claim this brand of shoe is the most comfortable she has ever worn, and I now have to agree with her. I posted a picture of the shoes in the thread "Who has bought some new shoes". Of course I had to try them on the minute she presented them to me. The kids were at the grandparents for springbreak. After walking around the house for a hour or so, she ask if I want to take them for a test run to the local shopping center to return some stuff. Given the rules she has, I did not hesitate at all to take her up on this opportunity, but had to wonder why the change. My jeans covered most of the heel and while looking in the mirror, I figured no one would know they were womans shoes. When we got to the center, one of the stores the wife had to go to was the Aerosoles store to return a pair of wedge boots she had gotten for herself. I really didn't want to go in at first thinking the sales people would notice right away the style of shoe I had on. The wife told me I had to meet the manager because she was so helpful in selecting the pair of shoes I was wearing. My mind started racing with so many thoughts after that statement. Was my wife going to make a fool of me, was she openning up, was she going to leave me, etc? The look on my face must have said it all because she reassured me nothing was going to happen. Once in the store I was happy to see there was no one there but the manager, Tina. Tina came over with a big smile on her face telling me she was in on the event. After some small talk, Tina asked me how the heels fit. Lifting up a pant leg, I showed her the shoes and stated they are the best heels I own to date. At this point, my wife begins to tell me how Tina helped her get the correct size and style. It just so happens, Tina's husband also wears heels, which started after she openned up the store. After looking at a few of the other styles of heels in the store, Tina allowed me to try on a few in the back of the store. I ordered a sandle which should come in about a week. Now, when I ask the wife about how did she and Tina get on the subject, she won't tell me the whole story. She just smiles and says Tina and her husband are going to become very good friends of ours. Once again my mind started to race. Hopefully it will provide plenty of events to write threads about. :smile:

hh_pe, Hi... I liked your story. We are lucky, we both have wives that are OK with us wearing heels - even in public - with the wives!! I like your Aerosoles shoes. They look very unisex, I would wear those in a minute. I have 3 pairs of Aerosoles sandals, VERY comfrotable and stylish shoes, as you know. The staff at the Aerosoles stores are always very helpful. Take care... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Greetings hh_pe :-)

What a nice outing it was with your supportive wife.

You cannot ask for anything more isnt-it ?

Now I'm sure you will go back to that store more often !

But be careful about your spending for HH shoes. Once you started, you can't stop !

Great story hh_pe. It certainly is nice having an accomodating spouse, especially one that has a friend who runs a shoestore. Aerosoles has some nice styles. I bought a pair of "Bogota" style wedge sandals last summer, and I wore them a lot without any comment at all. I can't wait to wear them this spring if the weather ever begins to cooperate here in NW Pennslyvania. Keep us posted on any new adventures.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!