Bumper Stickers

JeffM

Because we have a jokes section I thought it might be fun to have a car bumper sticker section. Hope there isnt one already. To start off one for the girls/ladies I saw this one today. "I believe in dragons, good men and other fanciful creatures" Jeff

...I owe, I owe, so off to work I go! ...Maybe it's big horse I love you. ...Airbag test zone. ...Your skid stops here! (on a truck) ...Mother-in-law in boot. (Boot=trunk in US) ...I iz a collidge stoodint! ...Komunists kan't sbell. ...This car may be old and slow but it's paid for and in front of you!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I wasn't going to post this since I don't consider it particularly humorous, but since it is you Dr. Shoe I can't resist:

You can have my gun when you can pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

(Was also a line from the redneck to the alien in the original Men in Black movie, whereupon the Bug says "Proposal accepted!"

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Eat, Drink, and be Merry, for tomorrow you may be in UTAH!

Caution! Driver chews tobacco!

The PARTS falling off this vehicle are of the finest British Craftsmanship. (found on the bumper of a restored Austin-Healy)

Don't laugh--it's paid for!

I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you!

So many men, so little time!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...

I love cats .... they taste like chicken. I am not crazy. The voice in my head told me so. I'm spending my kids inheritance. Keep honking ..... I'm reloading. Do unto others before they do unto you. The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk. Stop reading my bumper sticker and watch the road.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.