what heels to wear for men?

francesca

Ok, this so this is only a opinion of a 18yrs girl and not represent all women... I have to say its been a very interesting and amusing forum, come here not so long ago. Always knew there are men that like womens clothes and shoes but so many..., its a surprise. Someone asked here in an old post what women think of men in heels, it was long post so I think I started this new with my humble opinion! Hope you dont mind. Well, Ive seen men in heels, you see that at clubs and places at party destinations in Italy and Spain, also some special clubs too. I tell you this, if youre wearing 'manly' shoes with heels... it looks really very weird! I mean like high heels made for man, in masculine way. Dont like them. But then if you dress up with clean and cool outfit wearing something really special like designer boots with stilettos, that gives like a wow feeling to me. espcially if the person how to wear heels. I dont mind that like at clubs, at work or something... then , maybe not. If you are not a huge beerbelly, but clean good shape guy and know how to walk and wear heels, its not that bad really. Avoid cheap looking shoes, invest in good fashionable and designer ones! Sorry my english is not perfect!

Okay, you said designer boots with a stilleto gives like a wow feeling to you. I live in New York City and lately I've been going to a club near Madison Square Gardens with 3.5 inch Nine West Blade Heeled knee high boots. The total outfit is coordinated with black shorts, and a sexy black blouse that has pleat like folds flowing from the neckline to the waist (with semi detectable floral prints in the background). So my main question is what is your opinion of the blade heels? Would you still get like a "wow" feeling in you?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Francesca Hello! How great to welcome another fresh young, keen girl on to this forum, especially one who is open-minded enough to talk about heels for guys and has actually seen several guys in heels! Things are really looking up! I am a straight guy (happily married with a family) who has worn heels since I was 12 - all sorts block heels, stilettos, boots etc. However, probably more than anything else, I LOVE to admire attractive girls in high heels. Having discussed guys' heels, can you address the title of this thread and tell us about YOUR heels - wearing your heels for guys? It would be great to know the shoe styles, the heel heights, why you like them and how you feel in them! Again, thank you for the great posting, and WELCOME! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

...Sorry my english is not perfect!

Buena Sera, Francesca--

Better than my Italian, which I took in High School about 30 years ago!

Welcome.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Hi, Francesca, Yes you said it all about style .... especially that bit about beer bellies. Style is something I have been working on for a few years now. I hope I have a look that works .... it must be OK some of the time, judging by the favourable comments I have had from some women. Enjoy our forum and our shared passion for heels. I hope you will be one of many girls who love heels to join us. Don't worry about your English. You know enough to communicate your thoughts, which is better than can be said for my Italian. Most of us generally write fairly good English, so the board might help you improve, if that's what you wish. Xa

Men come in very many different shapes and sizes as do women so the "best" heels to wear depend on the shape of the person, the outfit, and the occasion. The same ideas as for women. Therefore, sometimes stilettos look better or sometimes more blocky heels. I've worn both types on many different occasions and wouldn't want to choose between them.

yeah.... i just wanted to say that those manly heels look weird to me... i know other girls think the same. (of course not everyone)... I think high heels are not for men like everyday use, but if I go like clubbing or something they can be really cool to look, ive seen guys with platform boots, and long boots. If the guy has ok legs (for a man) and ok body, and know how to walk in them then its, just go for it. Other thing puts me off are cheap looking shoes I guess some guys by from sex shops, go for a fashionable or designer if you can! and please... this is just mine a little girls opinion!!! :lol:

Yes SHOCKING! :lol: I wonder what Kevin Kennedy (Curly Watts from Coronation street) was trying to prove? What point was he trying to make by being photographed dressed that wayl? To start a trend? Or, was it just for the publicity? At any event, Sara Cox's comment captured your attention. And, that's good because if you heard it, several thousand others heard it also. Wonder if anyone can locate a copy of that pic and post it here for us to view?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wonder if anyone can locate a copy of that pic and post it here for us to view?

No pic, sorry, but here's the article that went with it...

TV CURLY'S IN HEELS FOR ROCKY ROLE

Sep 3 2003

By Jan Disley

FORMER Coronation Street favourite Kevin Kennedy is to star in the cult Rocky Horror Show - in fish net stockings, suspenders and high heels.

Kevin - who played Curly Watts for 20 years - has signed up for the narrator's role in the 30-year old tour.

TV viewers saw his tearful farewell as Curly on Monday when he left Weatherfield to start a new life with wife Emma Watts (Angela Lonsdale) in Newcastle.

Kevin will begin his stage tour in Bristol and hit Manchester later this year.

A Rocky Horror show insider said: "Kevin is really suited to the role. He is quite tall so he has a great set of pins.

"We couldn't wait to see his legs in a pair of fish net stockings and he certainly didn't disappoint us. He will be great in the role."

Former celebrity narrators for the infamous musical, written by Richard O' Brien, include Christine Hamilton and Manchester police chief John Stalker.

Curly's departure was a ratings hit for the ITV1 soap - with more than 13 million viewers tuning in.

Thanks for posting the article. If he's going to "star" in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" that's good. In the future, there's bound to be a lot of promotional pictures taken of him dressed for his part. Perhaps even a Theater Poster.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'd really like to go to Rocky Horror one of these days. Many years ago I wanted an excuse to go dressed up... now that I'm more cool with my heels, I want to go for the show!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"