Men and high heels

spikesmike

Hello to all high heel lovers. Well today was not a big day for reading these threads. Very few postings. So, I went browsing through the internet and found a male, modeling Bebe shoes on YouTube. The part that sucks is that I can't wear anything smaller than a womans 13US-11UK-45EUR. Take a look at ---YouTube " Male Bebe Torloise High Heel Shoeplay." Maybe this guy is trying to start the high heel shoe trend for all men we have been talking /typing about. Mike

Canadianbeaver17.

This is not the " Word Association Game "

What is Link?

Mike

I would suggest that he is obviously asking you to post the link for the Youtube Video clip......like this...

'Male Bebe Tortoise High Heel Shoeplay':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9dqQuePdU

(although I must admit...it wasn't hard to find using a little brainpower).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

If you linked up and enjoyed this modeling session, the process of buying a pair of pumps or boots by trying them on in the store where the sales people are so helpful is way more fun than watching any model strut around in a video or buying on line. Then should you so desire, wearing them out of the store after the purchase to go on shopping or to the parking area was the top of the whole experience. To actually be the heeler in the pair of heels he desired and then being noticed for his selection is more gratifying than I can articulate with words. Sure, there will be the surprised contacts that are non-reactive or there may be those who have an emotional outburst and then snicker to their companion(s) as they pass by. However, the idea of men wearing heels is now more than just a concept. It happened right before them. You have probably read many of the comments about men in heels outside of this forum. The video examples of men wearing heels has become innumerable. So you know that more and more people are expressing the attitude of live and let live. This is the time to make a stand for men in heels, the social climate is ripening. We just have to be the strong and decisive beings society attributes to their men of stature. Women stood to defend and initiate their rights for equality and see what choices they have. Each person has the right to be treated equally in a free society. For those of us who are citizens of a European background, we consider our status to be in a relatively "free" society, aren't we? At least, it is the freest the world has ever known.

Hello everyone. pussyinboots: Thankyou for your help. I am sure some day I will learn to do postings like others here. Eventually. Histiletto: Trust me, I do what I can to advance the interest of men to wear high heels in public. Seldom, if never, do I leave my house wearing less than a 6" stiletto high heel. Mike.

Histiletto ...

You are so right in your message above. I remember the first time I bought a pair of high heels and told the salesperson that I wanted to wear them out of the store. That might have been the point I felt that the sky was the limit and I was enjoying total freedom wearing high heels, especially in public. I now try them on in crowded stores and don't care who sees or watches me. And now when I buy a new pair of high heels, I always tell the salesperson that I am happy with my purchase and I am going to wear them out of the store. Sometimes the reaction is of surprise, but never negative, always positive as I leave.

Yup! roniheels, There is nothing more satisfying than walking out of the store wearing the special pair of heels just purchased. Even if you went in wearing a favored pair. This also gives the sales people a heads up for what you are looking as you brows their selections. Being able to be open about your intent makes the whole experience a treasure. I have used the gift excuses which still ended with getting the heels, but it is so much better to be above reproach and guilt. Hiding my desire to wear heels has only caused pain and being viewed as mentally unstable. This instability could be from other things too, but that is what makes life interesting. We all have to be willing to step out of the box to really enjoy the freedom of truly living.

• 4 weeks later...