high heels in snow

My partner has gone out for the evening. However she appears to be oblivious to the fact that there is almost 12 inches of snow yet she is wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that are peep toe and have a 5 inch heel!!!! Is it just me or are there others who would agree with her???:):-?

Frost-bitten toes...ouch!

I'm with Roniheels on this one - - Boots - - That's why we have them.

If you have never had frost bitten toes, you can't comprehend the pain. Once your toes have come close to 'coming off' you can never forget. Every time you get into a shower with cold feet, they feel like someone put a blow torch to the bottom of them.

No - - - Fashion is never worth that much pain.

My partner has gone out for the evening. However she appears to be oblivious to the fact that there is almost 12 inches of snow yet she is wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that are peep toe and have a 5 inch heel!!!! Is it just me or are there others who would agree with her???:(:-?

First of all, I'm very surprised that any red blooded male even let her out of the house by herself when she was wearing such sexy shoes. :lmao:

Secondly, she should at least be wearing a pair of overshoes covering those shoes. The cost of a pair like that is almost equal to the national debt of a 3rd world nation. :lmao: It would be a real shame to ruin them from moister, not to mention frosty toes from open toes......:)

Workman, You could get her "sectioned" for less. Boots:- YES, flat or heels but an easy height. Loubies:- she must either have too much money to spend or (with peeptoes confirms it) bleep bleep stupid. Frostbite even minor is more than just painful and major is amputation! It one thing to take them with you but in this weather, protection from the environment is paramount. Especially with toes. Al

I would suggest to you that you suggest to her to wear boots next time.

hahaha!!! to be honest, it was originally my idea although it was meant to be a laugh and ignored!!!! she asked me what shoes she should wear, normally she goes to the opposite end of the scale when i answer. she must have wanted to wear them!!! typical woman lol!!!

First of all, I'm very surprised that any red blooded male even let her out of the house by herself when she was wearing such sexy shoes. :lmao:

Secondly, she should at least be wearing a pair of overshoes covering those shoes. The cost of a pair like that is almost equal to the national debt of a 3rd world nation. :lmao: It would be a real shame to ruin them from moister, not to mention frosty toes from open toes......:)

lol!!! she wears loubies quite often although that was the first time in extreme snow conditions and, yes they were absolutely soaked when she came in. they seem to have weathered the soaking quite well!!! but i hope its a lesson to her and she wears sensible footwear next time and takes her heels to change into

Workman, You could get her "sectioned" for less.

Boots:- YES, flat or heels but an easy height.

Loubies:- she must either have too much money to spend or (with peeptoes confirms it) bleep bleep stupid.

Frostbite even minor is more than just painful and major is amputation!

It one thing to take them with you but in this weather, protection from the environment is paramount. Especially with toes.

Al

you need to be in the snow for quite some time to get frostbite. a 100 yard walk to a friends house then into a taxi may mean cold and wet feet, which she got, but not enough for frostbite. as for the cost, its only money and the loubies are only shoes in the end. she doesnt wear boots for some reason