Victoria;s Secret Fashion Show

JNR

Is anyone else watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show that is being broadcast by CBS here in the US? Gorgeous women, skimpy costumes and some awesome high heels. (I keep looking for kneehighs and his camera in those shots of people along side of the runway but haven't spotted him, yet......Also I am taking close note of the models trying to figure out which one he is dating these days. Since I can't recognize her, I guess I'd have to choose the entire bevy of them and just imagine that he's dating them all. :) )

I watched it. Of course the models were gorgeous and their runway appearances were very sexy. I HATE it when the cameras bounce the focus every 3 to 5 seconds from model to model. I also enjoy, let say, the zoomed frontal revealing shots as much as most men, but there were times those were the only shots being shown. It was hard to see any of the heels due to the focusing and timing. Some of the interaction of the models was more entertaining, because it was more focused for a greater amount of time, say ten to fifteen seconds. Overall it was an hour of hype with no real substance for television viewers. I hope it was better for the attending audience. I will probably be available on dvd for those interested.

I watched it. Of course the models were gorgeous and their runway appearances were very sexy. I HATE it when the cameras bounce the focus every 3 to 5 seconds from model to model. I also enjoy, let say, the zoomed frontal revealing shots as much as most men, but there were times those were the only shots being shown. It was hard to see any of the heels due to the focusing and timing. Some of the interaction of the models was more entertaining, because it was more focused for a greater amount of time, say ten to fifteen seconds. Overall it was an hour of hype with no real substance for television viewers. I hope it was better for the attending audience. I will probably be available on dvd for those interested.

I tried watching this last year. Yes, the women are beautiful and the high heels are sexy. But everything Histiletto said is so true. I could only watch it for a short period of time.

If Victoria's having a secret fashion show, why are they showing it on the telly?

Victoria is hardly a secret, as it seems EVERYBODY knows what it is....

Go up to people in the street and ask them "Have you heard about HHP Secret? When they say, nooooo.... You say, "Good, DONT google it!" and leave..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!