Hey, bought my first high heels, nice karma pump

jim102

:silly:I went out to find in store my first woman shoe and I tried a black ballerina and I saw at home that my size was not 10 wide as I thought and I tried a 9 and a half with no success.

I told to the woman who was working there:

I do not find the shoe of my girlfriend and she sold me the black eden ballerina.

Same day in the evening, I came back to the payless store and asked for a 9 and a half.

Today on november 12, I went at the same store to have a refund and it was a guy who was working there and he asked me the reason and I said:

She does not like it.

He refunded me and I tried discreetly fastly a pair of 9 with my tall feet in a sock and it did not fit me.

3 women came into the store and maybe 2 of them got out. The other was trying a pair at the small size section.

The man did not come to see me, he was making something else.

Nobody saw me. I talked a bit to him to evacuate my stress.

My feet do not fit bad but just almost a half of a inch space free.

Take a look and let me your comments!

I did not find black patent but i really like that black!

I know most of men here or elsewhere who are a bit afraid of public but I tried my ballerinas at home and go guys I was like you but I tried and I do jot regret anything.

I lied a bit but if the employee ask you some details just use a bit imagination.

Do not forget they really don`t know if it is for you or a girl and you do not need to tell them!

It is easy to go and take a woman shoe, but do not take care if they laugh they will probably forget you or never see you again.

Try shoes at home or outside the store in your car. Find a place out of a commercial center if you wanna try.

post-27583-133522928217_thumb.jpg

post-27583-133522928221_thumb.jpg

Don't worry about the sales assistant, remember it's their job to sell shoes and other goods. Most employees expect their staff to be friendly and helpful to the customers and train them in customer service. If they were rude to you they would run the risk of being disciplined or even lose there job. The truth is 99% will be helpful anyway and trust me they know who the shoes are for, especially the female assistants. Just be confident and don't be surprised when they ask if you want to try them on, I have even been asked when I was buying some for my wife and she 2 sizes smaller than me.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I like your purchase, I'm actually looking to buy some like that model myself. You look good in them. Takes some guts the first time to buy shoes in a store. I remember I lied my ass of the first time. (even got them wrapped as a present :wave:)

Now I know my really heel size. So I will no longuer trying them at the shop! Just have a bit doubt. I hide them into my closet and do not want anyone find them. I will try to take care of my feet to avoid feet,back and knee sore like girls. As I know, men have a less purcentage % to have feet problem. It is been 1 week i did not go continue my kung fu martial art. I do not have a girlfriend but i hope she will accept my small high heel preference when time will be there. It is a secret for me. Pleasure is for me! I went to watch australian pink floyd show and I saw many women in high heels boots with wearing a pair of jean. Black high heels, it is a kind of obsession for me because I think of that every day. I would think it is a passion. Thank you for reading me and I was surprised by the black leather, how black it is. I maybe prefer black patent but I am not sure and I like my heels whatever that difference. I would say black patent becomes tiresome with time. I only prefer wearing it at home I am a natural social anxious and if men people in my society would wear high heels, I would wear them in real life outside in public. I have seen on that forum that people who wearing them in public for real have an age between 30 and 56 years old. It is really rareful 25 five and younger men. Other men who do not wearing them just do not care or just too bad for them! They miss something good! I want to remember you my english is not perfect guys. I am used to speak french but i have a good basic english LOl!

Now I know my really heel size. So I will no longuer trying them at the shop! LOl!

You must keep in mind that not all manufactures use the same sizing guidelines so that sizes, even though they are marked the same, they're different. While you will have a good general idea of what size fits you best, it is still good practice to "try before you buy" just to make sure that the shoes you've chosen really do fit correctly. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.