Skinny jeans for inside the boots

Heelster

After a successful weekend going everywhere in heeled boots, I'm contemplating getting some skinny jeans that will go inside the boots instead of covering them up. After looking around the web for mens skinny jeans, it's pretty obvious that I'll probably have to look in the womens department. I already have Levi original 505 super straight from many years ago, and they seem tighter than the new 505's I see at the Levi's store. I wear these over my western boots, so stuffing them inside my new boots isn't going to work. I wear a mens 32 to 34 waist and/or length depending on the brands. I've always liked my jeans on the tight side. Can't stand baggy jeans at all. I'm looking for recomendations as to what to shop for and what sizes I should narrow down my search for when I go shopping. I'll wear my boots and check fit. Ordering online will be out until I get a better idea as to what size to get.

Well, to toss in my two cent's worth, check out Sears or JCPenney for Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans. Those are what I wear (size 14) with a nicely snug fit for wearing inside boots, and they're worn at your natural waist instead of below same which I don't particularly like and could well induce the dreaded "muffin top", depending on your physique. I think those jeans are worth checking out. Good luck with your search.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Boots over jeans is a classic look (and my favorite). It works very well with knee high and thigh high boots. With a 32-34 waist, look for a size 12 -14 in women's jeans. Look for a spandex content of at least 2%. JeffBs recommendation of the Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans is a good one but there is almost always a descent selection in thrift stores. There are styles with a very tight ankle or with a flared cuff. I prefer the flared cuff because it is more versicle. Enjoy your boot/jeans look.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Much appreciated guys. Guess I'll go looking for some Gloria Vanderbilt jeans soon. Yes, there will be a muffin top regardless. Has been for years (spare tire, love handles - - you get the picture) so low cut won't be an issue for me. May not look right, but I'm sure I can find a way to make it work, besides, with my beard and hair, it's OK Oh I will definitely hit the thrift stores too. I like a good deal as much as anyone else.

Levi's 510 or 511 (these are men's skinny jeans). The 510's are tight all the way down to the ankle...perfect for wearing inside your boots. The 511's are a bit looser below the knee and therefore not as good for wearing inside boots, but the look awesome over-top of ankle boots.

I like Not Your Daughter's jeans. A size 12 or 14 should fit. Order from Zappos as they have a not charge no hassle return policy if things don't fit.

I'll have to check those out. Looks like likes a good possibility

Levi's 510 or 511 (these are men's skinny jeans). The 510's are tight all the way down to the ankle...perfect for wearing inside your boots. The 511's are a bit looser below the knee and therefore not as good for wearing inside boots, but the look awesome over-top of ankle boots.

I didn't notice the 510 / 511, or even the 591 skinny jeans at Levi's. I checked out a lead at Kohls, but wondered as they were sized like womens, but Levi web site goes waist/length as usual

Kinda surprised that Levi's brought these out. For years, Levi's kept telling me that the 505 was obsolete. Things change - good thing

I could use the old 505's with a pair of HH clogs, or really anything - Hmmmmmm