Hello from Foxyheels

Hello everyone I have had a love of high heels since my early teens. I love to see them and I love wearing them. It was a struggle to get them when I was young as there was no internet and shoe shops rarely had my size. My first wife hated me wearng them but begrudgingly allowed me thetwo pairs I managed to find. Things are much different now as my second wife does not mind in the slightest and does not bat an eylid when I wear them at home. I knew she was the one for me as I felt comfortable to tell her about my love of wearing high heels after I had only known her 10 days, she said 'thats ok, you will have to bring them round and show me.' Time has moved on and as I have small feet for a man, uk size 8, I can now buy 5'' + heels from most high street shops for very little money especially in the sales. My wife sometimes comes and buys them with me. She has even bought me some for christmas. I have about 70 pairs all 5'' plus Current women's fashion is wonderful as there are lots of different very high heeled shoes out there. I am jealous that my wife can just stroll out in 5'' inch heels, which she does most of the time as she also loves her heels. They are only shoes, why should we not be allowed to wear them without being ridiculed by narrow minded people? I also enjoy cross dressing and have qute a collection of womens clothes which my wife also has no problem with and when my son is not in the house she has no problems with me dressing fully in sexy womens clothes. I am a very lucky man and realise most are not so lucky as me, love this forum and hope to contribute when I can. Nice to know there are others of like mind.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Welcome to hhplace, Foxyheels :wave: I've come to the conclusion that most of us males that wear high heels have the same problems. Those of wanting to wear our high heels where ever and whenever we want to without fear of ridicule or negative reaction. Also, we are all quite annoyed that our wives just have to slip their feet into a pair and off they go without concern other than that their shoes are stylish, comfortable and match their outfit while we hang back in the shadows hoping that no one will notice what we are wearing. The only answer to this issue is that we take the initiative and put on our heels and wear them out and about as we would our everyday male shoes and let people think/believe/react as they will. To do this takes a lot of courage. Just ask JeffB and Thighbootguy as well as some others. They dress as they wish and suffer the "slings and arrows" -- both audible or unobserved. This is the only answer to achieving this desire. And, that's all I have to say about that. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi there. We have something in common. I was not allowed to wear anything before, but since I met my Fiance 2 years ago I told her that I love wearing high heels, she was a curios, but later she said that she does not mind at all what I wear at home. We go out and buy shoes for us, I wear a size 7 mens and we both can wear a womans size 8 and we share the same shoes. Between us we have about 45 pairs of shoes. Saturday we went out and she bought me two pairs of 4 1/2 inchs shoes ( one pr of boots and very strappy pair of sandals. I am very lucky in this way, cannot wait to get home to wear anything I want, sometimes I ask het what would she like me to wear. I am not wearing anthing out in public at the moment, but when the time is there I am going to. Love it when the stores have sales on, then I cannot wait to get there to buy, buy.

Greetings Foxyheels, Welcome to the HH Place. Wonderful introduction story and thank you for sharing it. Yes indeed you are a lucky man, to be accepted by wife and family and to be able to be yourself! Awesome. I am sure you do, but do tell wife she is a very special person! Plus many regards from us here! I look forward to hearing more from you and your adventures! Regards, Mtnsofheels

Thank you to everyone for the kind words about my wife, yes she is a very special lady and I won't ever forget that. I will see if she will join the site as a member to give her view on things

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.