Pics of my Boots

Nice boot. I'm looking for a pair of tan boots like them as I only have black and brown at the moment.

hh4evr1, the Tan boots are from Extravaganza. Here is the link.

http://www.extravaganza.de/shop/produkte.details.php4?sess=MwOvMQMvZ2V0ZGD4MwVkAQLlLJDlZwVkZQWyLmZ3LGt1ATR1LGSzZQSyZwyyLJZ4&Kategorie=7&Produkt=141&sc=27

They are excellent quality and for a bit more width around the calf they can do calf extensions. Their customer service was pretty good too.

Thanks for the compliments.

Here are some more pics.... :)

post-23407-133522925046_thumb.jpg

post-23407-13352292506_thumb.jpg

post-23407-133522925074_thumb.jpg

post-23407-133522925088_thumb.jpg

post-23407-133522925103_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

hh4evr1, the Tan boots are from Extravaganza. Here is the link.

http://www.extravaganza.de/shop/produkte.details.php4?sess=MwOvMQMvZ2V0ZGD4MwVkAQLlLJDlZwVkZQWyLmZ3LGt1ATR1LGSzZQSyZwyyLJZ4&Kategorie=7&Produkt=141&sc=27

They are excellent quality and for a bit more width around the calf they can do calf extensions. Their customer service was pretty good too.

Thanks for the link I will have to check out the whole site to see about deliver etc.

I thought the red ones were thigh boots. Nice pics but I would have been more impressed had they been in a more of a public setting! :) No, just kidding, they're fine!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I thought the red ones were thigh boots.

Nice pics but I would have been more impressed had they been in a more of a public setting! :)

No, just kidding, they're fine!

Doc I'm one of those baby step types who hopes to go public at some stage but I might start off with a pair of black knee highs under jeans as my red thigh highs just scream "Look at me!!". The idea of going public is highly exciting to me but as usual I fear the potential for ridicule. I do go for walks in parks but only in the evenings when it is quiet. I did get out of my car the other night briefly to put on a jacket in a semi busy street wearing my red thigh highs under rolled up jeans which I guess was one of those baby steps.

I could not resist adding a picture of MY favourite boots. I not only wear these in public occasionally but, more recently, wore them on stage in a show which left a few mouths open in the front rows! M

post-4480-133522925324_thumb.jpg

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

I could not resist adding a picture of MY favourite boots. I not only wear these in public occasionally but, more recently, wore them on stage in a show which left a few mouths open in the front rows!

M

Nice boots. Are those suade?

My black boots are indeed suade. They were made at Leatherworks of London about 4 years ago to special order. I think they will make up anything within the range of styles they construct. They dont have much choice in heels, I would have prefered a thicker heel. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.