High heel lover

neill

Hi All, I new to this but I just love high heels. Don't really get to wear them very much because my wife would not really understand. I would love to wear 6 inch heels but just can't bring myself to tell her about my love of heels. Anyway I'm sure that I'll find lots of useful chat on the forum. Thanks Neill

Hi All,

I new to this but I just love high heels. Don't really get to wear them very much because my wife would not really understand.

I would love to wear 6 inch heels but just can't bring myself to tell her about my love of heels.

Anyway I'm sure that I'll find lots of useful chat on the forum.

Thanks Neill

welcome to hhplace, neill :) If I were you, I would seriously began thinking about what you are going to tell her when she finds your heels in the hiding place that you thought was "safe." :)

(Huge mistake not telling her about your heels before you got married!)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Neill Bubba's probably right - well ok he is - telling the wife before marriage is probably the best thing to do. However you aren't the only one that didn't tell their wife before getting married and now has to deal with the fall out. I think that most of us didnt tell them because either we didn't understand it fully ourselves, or believed that perhaps it was best to protect their partner from this because they wouldn't understand. There are plenty of reasons You'll find members here that have varying experiences - from those that, like you, haven' told their SO's and are either content to keep their secret or live in fear of being found out, to those that have told their partners and have either reached a compromise or now enjoy total support. Whatever, I have always found the range of support offered to be outstanding - like all advice you can take it or leave it, its up to you. What ever you do, we are always here and look forward to hearing from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Neill, Welcome to HHplace. I can't believe i am doing this. Giving my opinion to somebody when i am a brand new member myself. Everybody seems to have so much confidence. I finally told my wife after 34 years. She was not impressed. She stil isn't, But atleast I do not have to hide anymore. I believe I have convinced her that I am the same person as always, Just much happier. I even make the morning coffee in heels, wearing only a smile. Think of LG - Life's Good. Good luck.

Hi Neill,

Welcome to HHplace. I can't believe i am doing this. Giving my opinion to somebody when i am a brand new member myself.

Everybody seems to have so much confidence.

I finally told my wife after 34 years. She was not impressed. She stil isn't, But atleast I do not have to hide anymore.

I believe I have convinced her that I am the same person as always, Just much happier. I even make the morning coffee in heels, wearing only a smile.

Think of LG - Life's Good.

Good luck.

I really wonder what life has been like for you for the past 34 years? I bet there were times when your temper was really very short. It's been my experience that trying to suppress strong desires to wear high heels has led to "periods" of irritability and mood swings.....similar to a woman's monthly cycle....periods of telling yourself that you can quit, going for a month or longer without satisfying the craving and then, giving in, putting on a pair of heels and, perhaps, a pair of stockings, breathing a big sigh of relief and assuming your sunny disposition, once again.....only to repeat the cycle over and over.....

Welcome to our world where we no longer have to hide our true feelings and are allowed to be the persons that we were meant to be. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome Bubba 136. I believe you should have visions. The one you had about my pridicament, was spot on. You don't know how unhappy i became when i saw my wife in heels. She sometimes asked whether i didn't approve. How do you tell her you want a pair just like hers. Fortuanately those days are past forever. Hip hip hoora.

Thanks for the welcome Bubba 136.

I believe you should have visions. The one you had about my pridicament, was spot on.

You don't know how unhappy i became when i saw my wife in heels.

She sometimes asked whether i didn't approve. How do you tell her you want a pair just like hers.

Fortuanately those days are past forever.

Hip hip hoora.

sometimes it's best just to blurt out, I'm not unhappy -- I just want a pair of my own high heels like the pair you are wearing,,,

I've worn high heels since as far back as I can remember. 2 or 3 years old. I've always loved them. My parents gave my sister her first pair of high heels when she was 12. Black patent pumps with 3" heels. I just knew that when I celebrated my 12th birthday, my present would be a pair of black patent pumps with 3 or 4" heels. Talk about disappointment. :(

It wasn't too long after my 12th birthday that I rode my bicycle into another part of town and went to a shoe store and bought my own pair of high heels. Green Patent sandals with black patent 4" heels. I was so proud of my high heels. I wore that pair until there was nothing left of them except a few scraps of leather and a ball of thread.........

More to the matter....I'm really glad you "FINALLY" told your wife. And while I know that you say she isn't thrilled by the idea, I bet it won't be long before she notices a really big change in your disposition......and, that can't be all bad.....:wave::clap:

Congratulations.....

Welcome neill, Nice to have you join us here. Well you know it is never a good time to say it but it is never to late to do so. It my take many years for us to digest this interest of ours. Once we accept it then decide to go with it or not, it takes time. But we are no different than a woman wearing pants, we just get to wear what we would like to. Explore the possiblity of telling her, cause you will much more of a man for her and a happier person for saying so. We only have one chance at this life, make it the best life! Mtnsofheels