Dumb comments said about High heels

There'll be no stopping Laurie if she manages to buy some high-heel Reeboks :smile: One place I worked there was a woman who always turned up in quite nice high loafers. One day was sportswear dress day for charity (no, my EPM's wouldn't let me join in). To my utter amazement, she turned up in high heeled trainers! I'm looking for a pair, but so far I'm out of luck on that one.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

On 2002-06-17 09:15, ShockQueen wrote:

...and anything less than four inches has not seen the light of day out of Laurie's closet in many moons! :grin: :grin: :grin:

That's true, actually. I don't wear anything less than four inch heels now, except for the Reeboks. The lower heeled shoes sit in my closet gathering dust. It's a shame, really.

And yes, Yam, I would wear high heeled reeboks, for sure. :smile:

On 2002-06-18 04:42, Laurieheels wrote:

And yes, Yam, I would wear high heeled reeboks, for sure. :smile:

Wow - addressed by our own hh.goddess! I'll never wash this monitor again :grin: !

Apparently she got them from Red or Dead but this is going back a while, and they don't seem to have any now. I'm still looking for some, as I'd definitely wear high heel trainers!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yamyam, don't give Laurie too many ideas. She's already been on about being a superhero wearing PVC! Maybe I should start a fun thread about what superhero name she should have :smile: How about it Laurie? Should we, or will you laser beam us for daring? :grin:

• 1 year later...

I remember several years ago when Kathy Levine was on QVC. A caller had complained about uncomfortable heels. Kathy replied something like this: "I love stiletto heels, you put them on, they have their effect and after 20 minutes you take them off. You don't have to walk anywhere in them." I fell in lust with Kathy at that moment. I wish more women had her wisdom.

Once while having a group discussion about the problems with high heels, one of the females remarked "If men had to wear high heels, then you would see a decline or even the elimination of high heels to remain fashionable." If she only knew how wrong she was :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Most common thing I hear is "How do you walk in them?" My reply is "Like this" clik-clik-clik (Me-walking away). #2 - "Don't they hurt?" "no, they don't hurt" #3 - "Do you have leg/knee/foot back problems" "No. Never have (never will)." #4 - "I don't see how you do it. I couldn't". "You don't have to understand. You, also, don't have to wear them. I wear them beacuse a) I LIKE to- nobody forces me and :D because I can!" #5 - "Well-if it were ME-" . . . "It's not, but thank you for playing!" #6 - "My husband/botfriend/S.O. wants me to wear Stilettos" "Wear Stilettos when YOU chose to. It must be YOUR choice or you'll never succeed AND you'll have issues with (whoever)". Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

You want to hear something funny. My boyfriend came over to work to have dinner with me (I work second shift). When we came off of the elevator, one of the respritory therapists asked me, "Is that a guy or a girl. " I stated, "That is my boyfriend." She said, "Is he european or something, he is wearing high heels." I stated, "sure" and walked back to the ER. Did she not feel stupid when I sayed he was my boyfriend.

I don't know, TB. Hard for us to say. Did your friend feel stupid whey you "sayed" that the person wearing the heels was your boyfriend?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.