My new 5 inch high heels

Mint Cyrus

Mint Cyrus -

Welcome to this forum. I've enjoyed your YouTube videos for some time.

I'm not really sure I like the shoes. There a little too "fashionable" for my taste. I tend to like simpler styles.

The last frame had a shot of the box... what currency was that?

Enjoy your heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

They are great shoes. But, they are "outfit specific." A girl has to have just the right dress and matching accessories in order to "make the shoes work." You could, I guess, wear them with a pair of blue jeans for the "sporty" look, but that shoe style is really elegant and shouts out "class and quality." :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They are great shoes. But, they are "outfit specific." wear them with a pair of blue jeans for the "sporty" look, but that shoe style is really elegant and shouts out "class and quality." :)

I will try :)

Should I wear with dress too, is it a good idea or short skirts

Which one is better

I will try :)

Should I wear with dress too, is it a good idea or short skirts

Which one is better

You can wear a dress if you want to but a nice short skirt and white blouse with accessories should do the trick.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

“Should I wear very short shorts too?”

It all depends on the image you want to present. Shorts and high heels is inviting attention to your legs and heels, where slacks and heels is more of a subtle look that just says “long legs”. But shorts and high heels is a very nice look.

I wear thigh boots with 4-5” stilettos rather than shoes and I wear them with jeans, skirts, and shorts. The boots, worn by a guy, make such a strong statement that I can wear anything else with them that I want to. You might want to give them a try. For me, wearing pumps is much more adventurous than wearing thigh boots so I normally don’t wear pumps.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.