My age range (18-25)

Even if i'm not in the 18-25 range anymore (Sometimes I wish I would with the knowledge I have now...)

I agree with dww when he said "I think if I was in that age group, I would wear heels all of the time"

But after reading muffin's reply "Our situation is more about reputation than anything" I agree with him too.

Life was very different when I was in that age group: There was no such thing as "reputation"

Now wondering what my father would have done If he knew I was wearing heels...

I guess I would not be here today writing this message...:wave:

Fortunately for me, my heel wearing began much later in life ( much after my father passed away )

Now in a way, I regret I did not start wearing heels sooner...

But what a "refreshing" thread this is !

Even if i'm not in the 18-25 range anymore (Sometimes I wish I would with the knowledge I have now...)

I agree with dww when he said "I think if I was in that age group, I would wear heels all of the time"

But after reading muffin's reply "Our situation is more about reputation than anything" I agree with him too.

Life was very different when I was in that age group: There was no such thing as "reputation"

Now wondering what my father would have done If he knew I was wearing heels...

I guess I would not be here today writing this message...:wave:

Fortunately for me, my heel wearing began much later in life ( much after my father passed away )

Now in a way, I regret I did not start wearing heels sooner...

But what a "refreshing" thread this is !

Yeah, I learned that the hard way after telling my mom. And that was the thing: I ONLY told my mom, and it was already taken roughly D: Couldn't possibly tell my dad, especially now.

Formally "HHDude"

Yeah, I learned that the hard way after telling my mom. And that was the thing: I ONLY told my mom, and it was already taken roughly D: Couldn't possibly tell my dad, especially now.

I hope your mother "accepted" the fact you are wearing

heels and realized you are still the same person after all.

I would not be surprised if your mother already told your father.

She may have aked him to be quiet about it and not let you know.

If so, it is better your father was told by your mother than by you :wave:

Happy heeling !

I hope your mother "accepted" the fact you are wearing

heels and realized you are still the same person after all.

I would not be surprised if your mother already told your father.

She may have aked him to be quiet about it and not let you know.

If so, it is better your father was told by your mother than by you :wave:

Happy heeling !

Meh, she prefers not to mention it much, really.

And I don't think it's ever going to come out to the ligth to anyone else.

Now that I'm college-bound, maybe a few old schoolmates... :smile:

For now, how's the small "community" of us coming along?

Any more newcomers to things?

I also have a Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/HHdude9 if you want to check to see my re-growing collection of heels :)

Who knows? Could be a motivation factor, eh? :clap:

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...

Being open minded means to not only accept people for who they, but to also respect your friends boundaries and accept that they have a different outlook on things.

Having this experience right now.

I recently deleted my Facebook page in order to make a new one, with MY interests up-front. My interest: heels, of course. I made a note (like a blog on Myspace) for everyone to read, stating why I like high heels and what I was going to do in the future. To make sure everyone read it, I tagged, and am tagging, all of my friends within the note. They'll be notified of being tagged, so they would know to see it and, if not before, read it at that moment.

Results so far: 14 of the 47 of my friends say they accept me for me, few saying they support me for doing so. 4 are dudes :wave: 1 a best friend of mine.

Quite an open-minded space, I'd say. And it's a start, too.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bubba136, In your response to HHDude of May 14, 2010, you commented to the effect that "youth" interest in things waxed & waned fairly quickly. As dad of 3 now middleage sons, I agree wholeheartedly. However I will argue that the erotic component of HH interest is the cause of much of the waxing and, in my personal case, no detectable waning of any kind over a 56 year run. Judging from the many comments of other long-term and experienced heelers, the sustained interest is pretty much universal.

DawnHH, on your post of May 14th, Having only stumbled across this site two weeks ago, I feel right at home; particularly with 9+ of us old farts participating. Based on posts by the 18 - 25s, reading some of the older guys' trials, errors & subsequent successes, I hope they will continue to check some of our posts and responses. Example: before any of them become permanently attached to a partner, make damned sure that person knows all about the HH thing! MUCH grief can be saved. Take it from an old coot. UPBy5

Example: before any of them become permanently attached to a partner, make damned sure that person knows all about the HH thing! MUCH grief can be saved. Take it from an old coot.

UPBy5

I agree, i may only be 20 years old, but i have been open and honest with my girlfriend about my high heels and we're still going stronger than ever! It's our 1year anniversary coming up this month, she's coming down to see me so we can celebrate it together! oh i forgot to mention there's a 929km distance between us too! We're looking at moving in together at the start of 2011 and i absolutely can't wait! :)

Hello all!

I have just joined the group but it doesn't look like there has been much activity. I remember when I was around 8, I shared a massive room with my 2 sisters. The room was split into a 'bedroom' part and a 'rumpus room' (or like a play room for us kids). In the rumpus part was a box of heels and this was my very first heel experience!

There were 3 or 4 pairs that were all (waaayy) too big for me and then there were these blue strappy heels, probably 2-3 inch high which I would describe as like a Brazilian style (if that makes sense). They were maybe one size too big but I loved putting them on. It felt great (and right!) But one day I was about to put the shoes on again and my brother came in.. he was like "what are you doing?" I said 'nothing' and then (keeping in mind I am 8 or so) I thought he had left but he actually hid around the corner. When I put the shoes on he started laughing and I was extremely embarrassed. Not a good feeling at all...

As a result I didn't try another pair of women's shoes until I was 13 or 14... but I didn't REALLY get into women's shoes until I was 18-19. This was a great 'discovery' phase for me. I would go out to all the 'normal' shoe stores and ask what their largest size was and trying on shoes that never fit me. I was nervous as hell each time but I put myself through it because I know I love heels!

I then began researching places where I could find shoes my size (AUS 12-13) and found a couple in Melbourne but was still disappointed as most of the styles looked like they were aimed at 40's plus (no offence to anyone, but they didn't appeal to me!).

In my efforts though I have put together a small shoe collection (mostly from eBay!) and I have found beautiful shoes in my size but I can (almost) never afford all the pairs I want (plus the shipping from some places!).

I knew I was lucky to have a loving and tolerant family. But reading this thread makes me feel luckier! The only one who doesn't know is my dad (who is separated from mum and doesn't live with the family) because I don't think he would take it well (and my mum agrees).

AS you may have noticed, I am now 21 (which is middle aged for this thread!). Sorry for the long post... but that's a little about me (further too my intro thread/post). I look forward to hearing about other guys and girls my age :wave: I wish everyone (particularly the boys) all the best with their heeling.

Call me Tights!

Greetings ilovetights and welcome to this forum :-)

What a nice introduction ! (And don't worry about your long post)

We all enjoy reading stories and sharing our "experiences" with other members.

This is exactly why this forum exist.

I bet it was a relief for you finding this forum isnt-it ?

1 - You realize that you are not alone anymore.

2 - You also realize you are not "crazy" and heels are only shoes after all...

Greetings ilovetights and welcome to this forum :-)

What a nice introduction ! (And don't worry about your long post)

We all enjoy reading stories and sharing our "experiences" with other members.

This is exactly why this forum exist.

I bet it was a relief for you finding this forum isnt-it ?

1 - You realize that you are not alone anymore.

2 - You also realize you are not "crazy" and heels are only shoes after all...

Cheers mate :wave:

I knew I wasn't the only one or part of a minuscule group and I know I'm not crazy for sure!!

It's just great to not be so secretive about being a guy who loves heels.... and I think the confidence of some of the guys (particularly those from Melbourne) is giving me a little more confidence!

Call me Tights!

...It's just great to not be so secretive about being a guy who loves heels.... and I think the confidence of some of the guys (particularly those from Melbourne) is giving me a little more confidence!

I could not agree more with you on this !

Joining HHplace gave me the confidence to wear heels in public.

My only regret is the fact I did start doing it before...

Good for you if you have the chance to start wearing heels earlier in your life.

Because life is too short not to do what we want.

• 2 months later...

I see a few members have popped up a few months ago, just as I nearly disappeared from the site :lmao: Here's hoping even more people are within the age range :) Support goes a long way, and we could definitely support each other in our escapades! And ladies, don't be afraid to post. As long as you're open-minded, we're family of the same gen :lmao:

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just thought it was high-time for the thread to come back for a second longer. Joining members seem to be on a slight rise, far as I've seen :) 18-25 is the age we're with... unless it should be heightened by a year?

Formally "HHDude"

Just thought it was high-time for the thread to come back for a second longer. Joining members seem to be on a slight rise, far as I've seen :)

18-25 is the age we're with... unless it should be heightened by a year?

I think it the age range should be lowered also as i think im right in saying that a 17yo recently joined? i know that i was into high heels well before i was 18!

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'm 25 and I mist agree with all of you that its very hard to find high heel friends of a similar age. The majority of people I've talked to on this site have been much, much older than I. It was partcularly lonely as an 18-19 year old, not knowing if anyone else was really out there. My fetish for high heels (and women's shoes in general) started when I was a little boy. I loved hearing the click clack of heels on the floor as a boy. I then noticed women who's sandal straps had fallen down. Each week I'd go with my mother to the shops of a Friday after school I'd see some women pulling up their slipping straps or walking around with their straps having fallen off. I then began wondering what that would feel like. At around 11 or 12 I jogged up the road to the shops and bought my first pair of heels, a pair of high heeled sandals. I actually got caught by my mother, which was really awkward, however I kept buying heels (although I normally threw them out as I felt guilty). At around 13 I bought a pair of shoes (maybe my second pair?) and as I walked my left strap began to slip down. I just couldn't keep my strap up and I finally knew what it felt! I then started noticing women walking with pumps that flopped on and off their feet and I fell in love with heelpopping too. Over the years I've bought and discarded many heels, sandals, flats, etc. I've picked up loves for shoes other than slingbacks along the way including pumps, ballet flats, havaianas, strappy sandals, and so forth. Growing out of my teens my feet stopped growing and I finally settled into size 11 women's shoes, although some pumps (especially pointy toe) are very tight. Ironically, given to my love of slipping straps and heelpopping, my left foot is slightly smaller than my right and my straps always fall down on that foot, I often end up heelpopping as I walk in pumps and m6y heelcup slips down in ballet flats after a while. All along I've had to keep this to myself, battling periods where I told myself I could no longer buy and wear heels, periods of guilt about it and times when after every purchase I'd discard them days later. Its an ongoing process. I wish I had someone to share my fetish with, but as a young person its very hard to feel 'different' and although I'd have no idea if any of my friends were receptive to the idea of my fetish I'd never, ever have the guts to bring it up. My girlfriend knows I like heels and I've told her that I like it when her straps slip down but we haven't discussed it much and she doesn't have any awareness of the extent of my fetish. Again, perhaps I fear rejection over it. I'd love to share stories and experiences with anyone around my age, it would definately be a help to each other. Although I've written a few stories in the first person pretending to go out dressed 'en femme' and wearing my heels I'm afraid they've only been stories designed to fit in a bit more with those who enjoy streetheeling (and also indulge in some high heel fantasy!) and I've only been game to wear heels at night in a park or some flat slingback sandals walking at night around the street where there's been no traffic.

Slingfan, You keep referring to your heel wearing as a 'fetish'. Do you find wearing heels to be in someway sexual? I also went through purges as you have, throwing away my heels and trying painfully to disregard any tendancies i had to want to wear them again, but the feelings always come back, so it's just something i accepted as being part of me. I just turned 21 in July and have been living in Aus for over 3 years now, i personally have found that every person i've chosen to trust with my little secret has been accepting of it, alot of the fear of being ridiculed is made up in your head, although there are certain ways to go about telling people. My attitude towards opening up to people in my life has always been to pick out those who i initially think will be most accepting, then do some ground work, try and spark up conversations towards the topic and suss out their opinions, from that point on you can usually tell what their reaction is going to be. I found alot of confidence reading other people's stories and adventures out and about in heels, and thought to myself "well if they can do it, then so can i!" Just remember, you're not doing anything illegal by wearing womens footwear, so you're not doing anything wrong and it is nothing to feel guilty about. I also think that setting yourself goals of where and how far you want to take your heel wearing and what is going to bring you the most satisfaction without shooting yourself in the foot so to speak, ie are you happy keeping your heel wearing a secret or would you like to intergrate it more into your everyday life? this is something that i have done and found helpful when finding myself in heels :irked: Hope that all made sense and you too find who you are in heels!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, for me high heels are a sexual thing although I do find strappy sandals comfortable. I think this makes it a bit harder as many people here like high heels for reasons other than sexual gratification. Seeing loose backstraps and heelpopping does excite me in a sexual way and its always been this way since I was old enough to have those feelings. I find it difficult to discuss my situation with high heels because it isn't a choice of wanting to wear heels outside for fashion or what not but because it excites me sexually. That is private knowledge for me and although I want to talk heels and slipping slings, etc I also don't want people to know about my fetish for fear that they'll think I'm weird, which I'm not because I'm a perfectly normal young guy. Its kind of a catch 22 situation.