my huband wearing heels and trying them on

little gem

When i first met my husband he told me about him wearing heels and skirts almost with in the first month, (i think he thought him telling me would put me off a relationship, not that easy to get rid of me lol :chuckle:).

He said to me do u want to see, i said why not. the next time he can to mine he brought an outfit, unbeknown to me when i was in the shower he put his outfit on and when i went in the living room he was stood near the window at the other side of the room wearing a denim mini skirt tights and knee lengh boots with a cube heel. My first thought was wow he has better legs than me and most other women i know.

From then on it has never bothered me that he wears womens cloths as long as he is happy, we have had a few outings locally but mostly when the mood takes him or myself my husband wears his stillettos under jeans which i love. Once at christmas we went out to town and my husband was dressed as mrs santa wearing a short dress fishnet tights and thigh lengh stilletto boots (which i bought him for xmas) we both loved it although i do believe that he was nervous.

Not long after we first met we went out shopping and me and my husband were trying on boots ( yes we both ended up with new stilletto boots :tear:), at first i guess i was a little nervous but went after a few times of going out shopping it passed. Now i love going out shopping with him and comparing different styles/designs but not only that most of us women normally complain about the fact men dont like shopping wi us, well at least he does and not only that he enjoys it and helps out properly not just saying they will do love

Now the only problem is who gets the new shoes/boots him or me.

bye for now :w00t2:

That is a story that soooooooo many of the men here can only dream about. I for one, am one of the very fortunate ones, like your husband, that has a wife that is acceptable and supportive to my love of heels. My wife and I also share in shopping for heels and other stuff and have much fun doing so. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.

real men wear heels

Howdy, Wow, what an awesome person you are! My wife is definately supportive however she is a little bit more reserved. We're working on that. :-) Thank you for stopping by and dropping a line letting many guys know that an awesome gal like you exists. I have to say that at one time I wondered if I would find a gal who would be cool with my interests in heels. I tend to beleive there are probably more women out there who are similarly open. Thanks again, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Greetings little gem, Thanks for sharing your story of you and your lucky husband. You are a special kind of woman to accept and encourage your husband to be who he is and you to be who you are and share many more of life's opportunities. That is so awesome, tis a most envious position to be in. Look forward to hearing more of your stories. Mtnsofheels

I only hope that, when I get married, that I have a wife that is as supportive as you. Welcome to our happy little group.

The only way to achieve your desire here, heellover79, is to be upfront with telling any prospective mate of your love to wear high heels (and other items of female attire, if that is your case) as quickly as it becomes apparent that the two of you are going to have more than just the normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Make sure that she thoroughly knows you and understands your desires, as well as the fact that these desires will never (I mean never, in like, never ever) go away.

Any women that is contemplating spending the rest of their lives with a person, deserves to know all their is to know about the person they've chosen before making any lasting commitment.....and, if they aren't comfortable with this person's proclivities, habits or desires -- and find that they might not ever adjust or accept them -- they should have an opportunity to get out of the relationship before it's too late.

Keep in mind that if they aren't accepting of these traits before marriage, changes are that they will never become accepting or supportive of them. And, it's sure is a lot easier, not to mention a lot less messy, to determine this than it is when there are children involved.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You are awesome! little gem, I thought I would post this following your post, I just came across this link I think you and the others will love.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hot-Feet-Men-In-High-Heels?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=author

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

That is so awesome that you are so supportive! :wave: He's a very lucky guy. Luckily, my wife is supportive in my love for boots. When I wear it around the house (only short periods of time) my wife would be telling me, "Oooh, are you challenging me on a walk-off?" :wave: It was quite entertaining on Halloween, when I dressed up as a Playboy Bunny with thigh high boots. She had a blast dressing me and doing the makeup.:cry1:

Little Gem, You are an incredible person to be so understanding and supportive of your husband. Most of the guys in this forum would love to be in his situation. Fortunately, I have a an accepting wife also. Even yesterday we were shoe shopping together. I've learned that tolerance is the way to go. It makes everyone's lives much easier and we all know life is too short anyway. So why make it that much more difficult? The world needs many more people like you. Congratulations to you and your husband.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Little Gem:-) You sure did pick the right name to post under, You certainly are a "Little Gem" in being so supportive in wanting your Husband to be himself and letting him wear heels any time he feels like it. Just think of all of the good times during your marriage that will afford fun between you and him all because you both have a common hobby---wearing heels. When you will have been married for 41 years as Mickey and I have, you can always remember all of those good times because of a love for both of you for wearing heels, and of the love between you both for juts being yourselves. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!