public heeling

wolf

Last saturday (at halloween party) I publicly wear my 3" block heel boots for the whole night, for the first time in my life.

Some female friends like my heels very much :chuckle:!

I hope I'll do it more often, especially out of halloween/carnival parties

bye!

a pic of boots

Wolf, it's nice to hear that you had an opportunity to wear your boots to a party last week. I know that it must have been difficult to wear them in front of a lot of people for the first time. However, I can tell you from personal experience, that it becomes easier each time you wear them out in public. While some people might take a second glance when they realize that you are wearing boots with heels that are higher than normally seen worn by a man, they won't show any visible reaction and most people won't notice your shoes at all. Keep trying and you'll soon discover that all of the members that have been saying that almost no one really notices and even cares, have been correct all along.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wolf, Good look. You certainly don't need to restrict wearing those boots/jeans combo to patries. You can wear them just about anytime you wish. IMHO 3" block heels are the perfect height for general daily wear. Next time you go shopping with your wife, wear same as that picture, and you'll see what I mean. My wife accepts me wearing such heels and is fine if we are out together whilst I am wearing them. She has a very definite idea about where the line is though, and I do tend to agree with her on that. If it looks right and natural, then you feel comfortable and no one will take the slightest bit of notice. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Those are sharp looking boots and perfect for street heeling. While three inches at first might seem a lot, you will get used to it quickly. That's a perfect height for wearing all the time. Looks great with the jeans. Steve