My Daily Outfits

inhose73

As am I. But if you wear your skirt up over your belly, and then a nice shirt you won't look near as chubby. Believe me, it works :cry1:.

Yeah, then he'll look pregnant! It doesn't matter how hard you try to disguise "dunlap syndrome," it is still obvious to all.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Luxyheels, that skirt suit combination with the platform pumps looks great. A nice skirt length, pretty shoes and you have the legs for it as well. I dress as you do and I want to encourage you - because I have never looked back since venturing down this path. Because you have such fine legs you could wear a finer stiletto styled heel should you wish. happy heeling! Heel-Lover

Hi Luxyheels,

that skirt suit combination with the platform pumps looks great. A nice skirt length, pretty shoes and you have the legs for it as well.

I dress as you do and I want to encourage you - because I have never looked back since venturing down this path. Because you have such fine legs you could wear a finer stiletto styled heel should you wish.

happy heeling!

Heel-Lover

I think you meant "Inhose73" :cry1:.

Hello Inhose 73,

in your post of 26.11. you wrote that you were going to a thanksgiving dinner with some of your relatives. How did it go? Did your relatives accept your outfit?

a bit curious marhil711...

My apologies for not updating that post.

I received luke-warm reactions from my relatives at thanksgiving. I could tell that most of the men were uncomfotable, except for one of my nephews who lives an alternative lifestyle. The women were more accepting, esprcially my wife's two sisters. They kept looking at my legs and boots and making "sexy" and "ooh la la" comments at me. One sister wanted to know where I got the boots, as she wanted a pair.

The one regret I had in wearing the outfit was in regards to the younger kids. They were obviously confused, and the adults really didn't have answers for their questions. I just kept saying it was a costume, but they wanted to know why they couldn't wear costumes also! Kids are funny.

Overall it was a good experience to wear heels and skirt around my entire family. I plan to to the same at Christmas.

• 2 months later...