My Daily Outfits

inhose73

Hello all,

I'm not a new member here, but have not been active for a long time. I am a lover of hosiery and high heels. Hosiery is something I've been into since I was young, but my interest in heels came later in life (about 10 years ago).

I started wearing heels in secret, and eventually told my wife. She didn't take it well, but has since completely accepted it. About 3 years ago I started wearing pantyhose openly (eg. with shorts, first nude then noticeable colors). Two years ago, I started pushing the envelope with shoes. That is, I started wearing women's flats with jeans & pants.

After numerous good experiences, I started wearing heels in public. Not everywhere, but several locations that I felt comfortable doing so (at work, relatives homes, etc). Since then, I have started wearing skirts to work almost daily, as they are ok with it. I actually have a great relationship with a co-worker who also wears heels almost daily.

Lately I have been getting brave enough to wear the skirt and heels out in public, doing errands (e.g, bank, grocery store). The experiences have been largely positive, with only a few roadblocks. My wife is ok with me wearing a skirt and heels at work, but isnt' comfortable enough go with me out in public while I wear them.

I work in a city with a large gay/transegender community, and that helps a lot with acceptance while I'm out in public.

I will be posting some outfits that I wear to work and sometimes out in public. Attached to this post is the outfit I wore last Friday to work.

10/30/2009

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with johnnieheel, nice outfits. Now that we've seen the pictures, why not tell a little about how you wear them and how your work mates react to your spending your entire work day wearing women's clothes. And, by the way, you mentioned that another person that you work with also wears heels to work. Is this person a man? And do you often compare outfits with each other?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The person is a woman in her 30s. She wears great outfits almost daily, which consist of hosiery (always), a skirt or dress (almost always) and heels (almost always). We discuss outfits daily, and have gone shoe shopping together several times. We have several identical shoes. Sometimes we plan coordinating outfits. It's a lot of fun! Thanks for the comments!

Now that's the way to go to work!!! Great pics and outfits...killer shoe collection. The women you work with must be very envious of your wardrobe;hopefullt the men do not give you a hard time...can you comment on your co-worker responses? My favorite pic/shoes is #9.

inhose73: Wow! What great outfits! I'm definitely impressed! As someone who also enjoys wearing skirts and heels (though nowhere near the level that you do), I fully understand why you love it so! You certainly displayed a fine sense of style in your outfits. Bravo to you, my friend! Keep up the great work!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I love the oufits, especially 6 & 11, way to go :w00t2:. I would love to wear high heels, hose & a skirt to work, but it would be impractical on a construction site or in the middle of the bush :chuckle:. It's also great that your co-workers accept it.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. As for my co-workers, I work for a small client-based company (no walk-in customers). There are a total of 3 other employees (one woman, two men). As I have said before, the woman (office manager) absolutely loves seeing me in my outfits, and we discuss fashion daily. The two me are "OK" with it, but not into it. They mostly ignore what I am wearing. If we are expecting a client or if I am going to a meeting elsewhere, I do not wear a skirt, and wear conservative flats instead of heels. Thanks again for the compliments!

Inhose73 and I have been good friends for several years and now you can see that he is a bold pioneer in trying out new outfits at work. He's an amazing guy and fearless street heeler. I encouraged him to post some of his outfits showing the fantastic shoes in his collection, and the reception that you guys have all given him surpasses my wildest expectations. Thanks to you all for giving him such warm and positive feedback. :clap:Way to go, Inhose73! Show us more! Steve

Inhose73 and I have been good friends for several years and now you can see that he is a bold pioneer in trying out new outfits at work. He's an amazing guy and fearless street heeler. I encouraged him to post some of his outfits showing the fantastic shoes in his collection, and the reception that you guys have all given him surpasses my wildest expectations. Thanks to you all for giving him such warm and positive feedback. :clap:Way to go, Inhose73! Show us more!

Steve

Steve: I am so glad that you encouraged "Inhose73 to join hhplace. And, after viewing his pictures, it would be extremely difficult to find anything that isn't positive about the way he dresses and appears in public. We are (I am. at least) so glad he took your advice and joined us, here. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Good job inhose73, Nice outfits and shoes/boots! So nice to have the freedom and acceptance with your wife and then to have a great working relationship with the women at your office. That is so awesome to be able shoe and outfit shop with her, allows some good feedback I am sure. You are having the life of envy! we all would love. Thanks for sharing your story and photos. Mtnsofheels

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another vote for outfit #4, very nice, especially the pumps. You certainly done very well for yourself.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Inhose73:-) Wow!!! What a skirt, hose, and heels collection. that you have and you get to wear them to work yet? I like them all and they look fabulous on you. Congrats to you and keep up the good work. I can tell that you enjoy looking like that every minute that you wear those oufits. Great combinations. Show us more, please? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!