Hello from a Heel Lover

Hi, just recently returned to wearing heels with a little encouragement from my boyfriend - who is also an avid heel wearer! The first time we went out together both wearing heels - it was a little strange - the fact he could walk better in them than I could at that time was a little annoying. I have since remastered the art of walking in heels. My personal favorites are Kurt Geiger just in case you couldn't guess!! I have recently become the proud owner of a very pretty pair of black Carvela's patent ones with ribbon fastening heel height 5 inch with a 1/2 inch platform. So this very briefly is me! GG PS I am female

Welcome to hhplace, GG :) It's always great to welcome another female member to our forum. Now, if we could only get your boyfriend to join and tell us about your adventures while wearing heels together, it would be an awesome experience for all of us. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gieger_Girl:-) Congrats on your being able to remaster the art of walking successfully once again in high heels. Welcome to the Forum and tell your B/F that he is also welcome to join here with us all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey geiger girl this is geo. Please tell me about yourself and your boyfriend. I am married as well and would also love to hear of your heel stories. Do you like boots or shoes. I love boots myself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi all and thank you for your warm welcome to me. My SO is already a member here he goes by the nick jarlayari and I am sure you know him already. We have been together a short while but we both love the heels each and every day. He encourages me and I encourage him, perfection in the making.. GG

He encourages me and I encourage him, perfection in the making..

GG

I'm jealous - but welcome to you. Hope that you enjoy your time with us and look forward to hearing about your adventures together

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels